Reviews for Harry Potter and the Sword of the Hero
007 james chapter 31 . 2/17/2019
h
lschierer chapter 5 . 2/2/2019
harry failed divination. he shouldn't be taking it
The.Grey.Hunter chapter 30 . 1/26/2019
And now Stupid Harry is traipsing through a huge castle looking for the other three dolts INSTEAD OF USING THE FREAKING MAP!

[T.G.H. beats head on wall, racked with sobs as he sees a good fix horribly degraded by Stupid Harry.]
The.Grey.Hunter chapter 30 . 1/26/2019
Oh, brother. just read the portkey kidnap. So: Ron stupid, check. He always is, no demerits. Ginny stupid is to be expected. She is a hormonal fangirl with no redeeming qualities. Stupid Hermione verges on unforgivable. The only way I can this being salvaged is for Moldyshorts to kill all 3 of them in a slow, savage manner while giving Stupid Harry a ringside seat. Then you could have Harry's scar explode and put him into a coma until his rage ignites his magic enough for it to perform a genuine miracle by firing off another neuron or two so that he can quit forgetting his training and go well and truly on the warpath.

I keep telling myself you are a good writer and this is some of your earliest work. I keep hoping.

Again, thanks for the effort and sharing.

T.G.H.
The.Grey.Hunter chapter 25 . 1/23/2019
I know you've said this is some of your early work and that you know it has some flaws. I am glad to be reading it despite the lamentable choice of Fangirl Weasley as the love allow me a moment for the nausea to subside. )

But the real problem I'm having with this story is the Stupid Harry(TM) you are using. The boy don't have the brains of a flobberworm. You have him remember Moldyshort's tactics except when he is facing him. You let him get "lost in his memories" when those memories-for anyone smarter than a flobberworm-would be driving his attention to his enemy and not waxing angsty over his poor pitiful me life.

Arrgh. Hard to stick with stories with a Stupid Harry. I have admit I like seeing them get crucioed when they stand in the street in front of Moldy and just sigh tragically. They deserve it.

Sorry-had to get that off my chest. I plan to stay the course on this in the hope it has enough more of your good points to wash away the bad taste of Stupid Harry.

Thanks-and I mean that honestly. I really appreciate your willingness to share.

T.G.H.
Timelord2511 chapter 6 . 12/18/2018
What the hell is with all the underlininv? This the second chapter so far.
fhl1234 chapter 31 . 9/15/2018
This novel length fanfiction has been a terrific read. Onto the sequel. BTW thanks for posting this.
fhl1234 chapter 1 . 9/1/2018
Intriguing first chapter.
gratefulmegmail.com chapter 31 . 6/30/2018
AK sandwich, I love it. Thank you for this story. Starting on the next one immediately.
TheBluePilgrim chapter 2 . 6/26/2018
I know the rest of the story is already written, but I sure hope this isn't a Harry who accepts Dumbledore's word as gospel and just does whatever he is told by people who have no authority over him but act like they do (ie. Dumbledore, the Weasleys, Remus, and his professors).
megacharizat chapter 6 . 5/8/2018
If Ethan isn't Voldemort's son, then I'm a monkey's uncle.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/9/2018
This story has been amazing so far. Would definitely recommend
Martian Shark chapter 17 . 12/2/2017
Well. you could have removed Ethan from the story and absolutely nothing would have changed. He's just the dude who randomly pops in sometimes and taught Harry apparition then died the stupidest death ever. what a waste.
minxblades chapter 12 . 10/10/2017
I am enjoying this tpry Fudge is an arse I always wanted him gone.
Grammar Nazi chapter 4 . 7/30/2017