Reviews for Technical Glitch?
thecolouryes chapter 10 . 9/14/2008
Woo! That was good! I've been looking for insert-yourself stories in just about any category, and they're incredibly hard to find. But I love reading them! And this one was good! I'm quite looking forward to a sequel!
JamSack chapter 10 . 4/24/2008
I realised I'd forgotten to review your last chapter. I realised it a while ago as well, and then I ended up reading the whole thing again, and still forgetting to review. I read this chapter again, now I'm remembering.

Even though I was a little disappointed that she didn't go on the treasure hunt too, I liked how you made Ian step in and take notice of her finally! I'm looking forward to the next chapter and I'm glad that she gets to stick around!
Twilight-freakie-geek chapter 10 . 3/27/2008
BOS should be out on DVD soon, according to the trailer on "Enchanted", as soon as it does, get it from a RedBox, $1 a night, ba-da-bing-ba-da-boom, there can be a sequel!

Anyway; I loved this story, sad that it's over, though. -pouts- You have remarkable skill with this type of story, I tried to inset a person in Twilight a few months ago, didn't turn out too well, but this is awesome!
foxg2rl7 chapter 10 . 3/26/2008
Aw, it's over. Great story, well written and a good ending, let me know when the sequel is out. foxg2rl7
Twilightgeekiefreak chapter 9 . 3/20/2008
omigoshomigoshomigosh! GO GO GO GO GO GO! WRITE BEFORE I EXPLODE!

{ahem} WEll, I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
daisyduke80 chapter 9 . 3/20/2008
loved it update soon!
Fishy Rainboots chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Good first chapter. I am a fellow Stargate fan. I enjoyed the Carson Beckett reference.
JamSack chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
haha reading this again, um, just because... I can't believe I missed the "save Carson Beckett t-shirt" thing the first time seeing as Carson Beckett is my all time favourite character and every time i hear a scottish accent i think of and miss him, and I want a t-shirt like that. Do you really have a t-shirt like that? where did you get it? :D

i guess i should say something about the actual catergory this is in. I like how she accidently kicked Riley. Riley is annoying in an annoying little brother way. I live the teasing sibling stuff that he and Rachel show in this story.

Also, I was hang on.. *reads more* okay now i feel dumb, you mentioned that tshirt in the third chapter was well. I do love you Carson, i swear. how did i miss it?

Anyway, you know how Rachel is always stealing Ben's lines, or they say it at the same time? well, you should make something more of Ben's weirded out because of it. maybe that's what you're planning to do, but i feel like there's some potential for something there. like 'how does she always read my mind like that, or know all this stuff, or say what i say?' kind of thing. and she may have to explain something to them inamongst all the happenings. Or she slips up and says something that will happen. like 'i want to get inside trinity church already.' Actually now that she and Ben are both caught by the FBI i guess they'll have to find out something about her identity sooner or later.

-I'm also glad that it least Patrick recognises that Rachel is there, not like that nasty Ian. and that Rachel didn't steal Riley's daylight savings thunder :D

um, yeah. So i'm liking this story. lol. can't wait to see what you do with the rest of it. (don't worry, I won't be offended if you don't use my ideas, as long as you keep loving Carson) :D
JamSack chapter 4 . 3/15/2008
hey, i'm getting really excited about this! I'm liking how you're handling Rachel knowing it all, but not quite a know-it-all. hey nicholas cage should adopt her. :D

Also, I'm freaking out (in a good way) over the stargate references :D Joe Flanigan and Carmen Argenzia oh yeah!
KyliedaRock chapter 8 . 3/13/2008
This is really interesting, I love how Rachel is always stealing Ben's lines! You have me hooked! xx
Twilight-freakie-geek chapter 8 . 3/12/2008
Jo here!

YAY! AGAIN, I LOVE THIS STORY! KEEP GOING!

Will you be doing a BOS one as soon as it's on DVD?
daisyduke80 chapter 8 . 3/12/2008
i loved it! update soon!
Jo chapter 7 . 3/12/2008
I love it! Riley is awesome "This car smells weird." My fave line after

"Obsessed."

"passionate"
daisyduke80 chapter 7 . 3/6/2008
loved it! Riley and Rachel should be kidnapped by Ian. update soon!
daisyduke80 chapter 6 . 2/28/2008
i love it! you know Riley and Rachel should be kidnapped by Ian while they are in Philedelphia. it would be a nice plot twist. update soon!