Reviews for Aftermath
TanjaO chapter 9 . 7/21/2012
Wow ... what a great story! You had me hanging on every word! I really hope you keep writing more stories about my fav show even if it was from the good ole 80's :-)
Terry Kay chapter 9 . 8/15/2009
Sorry, but I had to stop reviewing each chapter because I didn't want to stop reading! Great Story! Great Writing! You are very talented! Thank you!
Terry Kay chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
Okay, you were right. Of course, you're right you are the omnipotent god writer of the story...and I have to go back and read Lost and Found. But this is great so far and I'll be back.
linda4861 chapter 9 . 5/9/2008
That was a very good story. I think that the endings of the bad guys could have been drawn out more. Thanks for sharing. Linda
Grey Fool chapter 9 . 4/2/2008
Great story. So are you going to do one where Jenna joins the spy business?
lookoutwife chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Jennifer...I wrote a review when you posted this on the SMK group site...but thought I should here, too. Loved this story. Great suspense. Want more...waiting for a sequel. Hint-hint.
committed chapter 9 . 1/14/2008
I'm sad the stories finished. I loved this story and I'ld love to read more adventures with the Stetson family.
committed chapter 7 . 1/12/2008
I'm so glad you're writing a sequel for this story, I loved the first one and I'm loving this one too.
Anschi chapter 4 . 1/8/2008
I love the story, it's very good, please write more soon.
Polly36 chapter 3 . 1/7/2008
Very exciting! You are a great writer. It really sounds like the Lee and Amanda we know from the show. Can't wait for the next chapter!
ermintrude421 chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
This is certainly a suspenseful story! Why do these people insist on making others' lives misreable? (Of course, if they didn't we wouldn't have a story.) Looking forward to more soon. Thanks for the post-holiday gift!