Reviews for Moving On
trash
Nin chapter 4 . 4/16/2016
I give it 7/10 right now but need to finish
Onihikage chapter 2 . 8/13/2008
Oh good, you do know the Second Rule of Naruto! "Every major battle must have a flashback relating to a character involved in that battle." You at least admit to not being very good at them. Well, I haven't seen but a couple of them, and they aren't from battles, so you're honest about that. Good.

Cargo pants and a black t-shirt. If the pants are black too, then that would describe me 90% of the time. I'm starting to like Rayne already.

A genin team? Already? Oh well, at least it turned out for the better. That's what comes of reading ahead. I should get a medal for the amount of times I do that...but a chest to pin one on would be a better idea. I've been needing one...

I'm going to hold off on my well written reviewing frenzy now, because I just got the idea of the century for my fic, just by thinking about what I was going to put in the review.

Another great chapter! Or as they say on Vulcan, "Satisfactory."

-[Transmission from RC-1262 has been terminated]-
Onihikage chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
"Wow, you have, um...grown up. A lot."

Me: *facepalm*

"They're called breasts, Iruka. Women tend to have them."

Me: Of course...even Iruka.

Funny chapter, and I love how you stayed true to at least the first rule of Naruto: "Every powerful character must have had a horrible or traumatic past."
SmileEmptySoul56 chapter 14 . 6/8/2008
Excellent story! I LOVE IT! Can't wait to read the sequal! Keep up the good work!
KeitaPekoe chapter 14 . 2/21/2008
Aw...this story was so sweet! I'm so glad that everyone had a happy ending! I love Rontu, btw, I have a white husky w/ blue eyes, so I was thinking of him the entire time :D Great job! A sequel would be awesome, especially since we know Rayne's...condition now ;D
Cerulean89 chapter 14 . 2/20/2008
OMG love the story. sorry i didnt update in the last three chaps i wasnt on the computer. I love the story again it was so god .v so what i would like to see in the sequal, Kasume and Kakomi have a little brother. i cant think of anything else. All i have to say is great story again. ur loyal reader

Cerulean.v
rukia23 chapter 14 . 2/18/2008
Oh my god! She's pregnant!Yay! Oh sad its over but I'll totally read the sequel. Thank you, you rock!
rukia23 chapter 12 . 2/18/2008
Hi!I've been out of town. Anyways, it was awesome to come home to a new chapter. Thank you. You made my day this time, I spent 7 hours in the car alone driving through the desert so not fun! Anyways great as always!
FlyingToTheWaxingMoon chapter 14 . 2/17/2008
omg, well i cant log in atthe moment because my dads computor doesnt let me, but i hope u know who i am! XD

omg! that was a, well, ultimate suprise! (pregnant?)

aww lets hope their happy
ange.banange chapter 11 . 2/17/2008
oh my god! oh my GOD! that was probably the best naruto love story ive ever read! i swear!

well, for the sequel, kakashi and Rayne can be having trouble taking care of the kids while on missions. plus rayne is PREGNANT! she cant go on missions for a while. and planning for the WEDDING! mua-ha-ha!

want a Peanut butter cookie today? too bad if you dont. im giving you one anyway!

TEEHEE!

starlitangel99
Rodidor chapter 14 . 2/16/2008
OMG...THAT WAS THE MOST KAWAII ENDING EVER...this is going in my favorites
DrawnOnHeart chapter 14 . 2/16/2008
That was such a sweet ending. A little bit of happiness in my other wise depressing life.
Rodidor chapter 13 . 2/15/2008
yes SEQUAL PLEASE.

and excellent chapter
starlitangel99 chapter 13 . 2/15/2008
so cool! the chapters keep getting better and better! i would love to see a new chappy...and maybe a sequel. teehee! yay! its good to know im not the only one who LOVES peanut butter cookies! here! have a life time supply of PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES! muahahaha!

teehee...cookies.