Reviews for Morning Aft
Polish chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Ok read my story, Riku there is something I must tell you, Its hilarious! and they do look a LOT alike! lol, nice!
Moonlight-is-Innocence chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Ah, yes, the unforgettable "Family Matters" by Kiwii on deviantart. I have both a fanfic (multi-chapter; probably gonna start posting it sometime soon) and a roleplay going on with my friends, spurred by this lovely work (yours truly as Marluxia).

This fanfic of yours is actually pretty well written. Definitely going on my favs. And I will definitely recommend it to one of my friends, who is currently the co-author of that fanfic I mentioned earlier. If you would like, I'll notify you when I start posting (my friend and I created a joint account for fanfics and will post there). I would really enjoy your feedback! Kudos for writing this! Twas very well-executed!

~Moonlight
Cardboard Rocketship chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
I like the way it was written. This is a new pairing for me... I believe there was a picture on DeviantArt about Marluxia and Sephiroth being Riku's parents...
MyDreamsToYou chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
i really liked this story! and i LOVE how you made marluxia not acting like a sissy little girl...because quite frankly thats not how he acts at all and you captured his character quite nicely along with sephiroth's. would it be too much to ask if i requested a sequel of some sorts? _
Billie the fourth sage chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Lovely _ XD lol The way you wrote it was poetic, and I enjoyed the playful banter. Their coupling has been a running joke as to

being Riku's parents, but it's a fun pairing _ Great job.
the-beginning-of-the-end chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
i liked it. it was pretty awesome