Reviews for New York, New York
angiesoluv1 chapter 17 . 4/5
Give it up for New York City and Dasey! Amazing story! I'm bookmarking this
angiesoluv1 chapter 14 . 4/5
This is my favorite chapter so far! I love the father - daughter conversation
angiesoluv1 chapter 4 . 4/5
I would have killed him for that!
amyh52 chapter 17 . 2/23/2014
Great finale.
amyh52 chapter 9 . 2/23/2014
love this, sweet
amyh52 chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
funny
Dramionelvr chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
Hey! So far this story seems to be quite entertaining, but I thought I'd let you know that a flight from Toronto Pearson Intl to Newark Liberty Intl (in New Jersey) is only about 50 minutes long so I would imagine that a flight from London Intl to JFK should only be about as long, if not shorter. I know that it's not the most important bit of info, but it bothered me so I thought I'd let you know.

Great story so far :)

-Dramionelvr
XMagicalAmbitonsX chapter 6 . 10/31/2010
Good so far!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 17 . 6/24/2010
I absolutely LOVE that ending! So romantic and why not go back to where it all started? I LOVE IT!

Plan C was so sweet yet it was so 'Derek' that I love it even more!

When they said Marti, I thought that was cute they both said it.

This was a fantastic story and it's absolutely one of my favorites now. Very well written and it was very enjoyable to read. I want to go to NYC now D!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 16 . 6/24/2010
"So which of us is going to go kick Jamie's ass?" Derek asked Edwin. LOL

I LOVE Marti's statement/question to George at the airport about Casey and Derek.

I'm glad about Derek's thoughts of being with Casey and the magic-8 ball moment at the end was very sweet!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 15 . 6/24/2010
Derek's love for Dennis' convertible is absolutely present.

I love Derek's 'best moment ever'.

I like that Casey and Derek are grinning, laughing, and holding hands, it's an amazing sight! (The family wanted bonding, well they definitely got it ;D)
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 14 . 6/24/2010
Dennis is my fav. parent now! I like how he handled and approached the 'topic'.

I agree with Casey's thoughts on the trip.

What did she end up getting Nora?
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 13 . 6/24/2010
Loving this!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 12 . 6/24/2010
I love Derek and Casey in this chapter. Derek's purchase and thoughts were so sweet!

Disney channel talk was amusing.

Dennis trying to understand Derek and Casey was entertaining...George and Nora don't even know and they see them 24/7.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 11 . 6/24/2010
Love their confrontation.

I'm really liking this story. I'm kind of surprised the family back home hasn't called in to check if Casey and Derek are still alive.