Reviews for Turned Out
CharlieBoneFan chapter 6 . 1/19
The ending was like 'Bam!' but it was still good.
Andyan chapter 6 . 1/17
I really wish it was more of this story, but it was really nice.
Greenhemoglobin chapter 6 . 8/17/2009
hmm I see what you mean the ending was rather abrupt and didn't resolve any issues aside from the obvious maybe you could draw out the plot abit and throw in some drama
Greenhemoglobin chapter 3 . 8/17/2009
love the beginning so far!
Grassina3 chapter 6 . 12/30/2008
No, you're imagining things. I really liked this one. Suggestion: add another chapter, like maybe at the party haru has to go to. I would love to see how you described Machida and Hiromi's reactions! :)
Ghost Wulf chapter 6 . 6/12/2008
That was adorable! I could have used a little explanation on how he suddenly turned into a man but it was wonderful anyway. Very cute!
Valinor's Twilight chapter 6 . 1/10/2008
nice story.
YarningChick chapter 6 . 1/6/2008
Ah! She should so marry the doll! Adorable story, though a bit more intimate than what I'm used to.

Good job!
Paws.on.scroll chapter 6 . 1/5/2008
Oh as one reviewer I do have to say this... Where is all That coming from? This is about your AN.

So you have a style your comfortable with. There's nothing wrong with that. Yes you do follow a story type, and you explained to me once that you're very comfortable with that. If you wish to branch out there's nothing to stop you from trying. But speaking as a reviewer, please keep part of your 'romance'. That's one of the things I enjoy most about your stories.

The most 'angst' filled one you ever did was 'Creation'. If you want to do some sort of 'adventure' or more 'angst' try doing something with the Cat Kingdom or another traveling fic. Just abit more detailed in the travel or the adventures they get into with the help they (the Bureau) give.

All in all I liked this one. Thanks for posting it.
Paws.on.scroll chapter 5 . 1/5/2008
*laughs uproarisly* Oh what a way to torture! How much is Baron sweating now? *giggles*

Oh you answered the question I was going to ask earlier on the painting, now I know how she was portrayed. I'm enjoying this story alot!
Paws.on.scroll chapter 4 . 1/5/2008
Hmm you took this in a different way that I anticipated. You made it Better! Baron's still a charmer. But when will they really 'talk'?

PS: Love the affection between these two! *winks*
Paws.on.scroll chapter 3 . 1/5/2008
Ok so it is Hiromi. Now Baron's definately getting an earfull! Bet he'll be changing again ASAP.

Oh btw, on this last bit of Hiromi's 'advice' she gave to Haru this time she should follow through! *winks*
Paws.on.scroll chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
That's hilarious! You had her friend find him? lol.

Oh Baron is getting rather insecure is he? Nice change. But you could tell he was to preoccupied to notice what Heromi (was that her name?) was saying!

'Up on the shelf by a vase' indeed! *smirks* Boy is HE going to be surprised I bet!
Paws.on.scroll chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Oh this is great! You're 'fleshing' Baron out more! I'm rather surprised... why couldn't any of the lost boys stay in any of the other homes at the refuge? Baron's wasn't the only place with double doors was he? Or will it for the sake of this story?

Will Haru find Baron in his current area? *laughs* Now that would be fun!