Reviews for The Parting Glass
Potterworm chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I loved this.
theonlyxception chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
I can't tell you how absolutely much I love this story, the whole thing just flows and ends on such a happy note. And it even ends with just her and Luke at the end, sigh.
R. M. Jackson chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
This was absolutely amazing! I can't wait until you venture further into "Inkverse."
The Mrs.Ventimiglia chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
This is wonderful. You've managed to catch the heaviness Lorelai had to deal with at such a young age that we never got to see. And it's written so well. Each line presents an emotion that you can almost feel as Lorelai deals with it. The last two lines couldn't have been written any better, either. It's nice to see that she's becoming Luke's friend and confiding in him, even if it's only about the little things. Anyways, I loved it. I can't wait to see what else will be happening when the "Inkverse" is continued :)
gilmorefanforever chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
I am seriously in love with Inkverse, Lola. Have I mentioned how much I like your writing style, Lola? It's original and amazing. You, as always, are fabulous.
JavaForever chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Love it! I loved Ink too, but I love this one even more! I just got absorbed in the story and didn't even look up until I got to the end. Okay well first of all, I love reading that Lorelai facade. She acts like everything is fine even though it isn't. You explore beyond the facade and show what she's thinking too. It's great! Your Rory is adorable too. I've read many fics that include a young Rory and your's is one of the most believable to date! I love your writing style too, I've never read anything like it before! And of course, I love Luke! Perfection! I'm sure that I'll think of much more praise the minute I submit this review, so consider this a blanket praising!
DiehardJavaJunkie14 chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
I loved it. Loved it more than I love chocolate. And that, my friend, is love. I should break out in song. Anyway, the way you explained just how happy Lorelai is after a stressful dinner, with LUKE, it makes me smile. Ear to ear. I loved this story. So much.

Great, great job! Look forward to more from you (obviously not this, it's a oneshot), in whatever capacity/fandom!