Reviews for Once Upon A December
Renkin-chan chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
That song really does fit the feel of this fic! I liked this a lot~! :)
Citrus Sunscreen chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
I never really liked watching Anastasia, though I must say I do know the song well enough to say I like it. :D

I think both Roxas and Riku are tragic and beautiful and the small little angsty bits you put between them break my heart.
arethereanynottaken chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
you should put the (A/N) in the front but this was pretty good r they in anatasias world?
de yaten chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
This was very beautiful.

(*not a geek* I wound up my Anastasia music box and let it play while I read it, just to see... and it was very fitting, and it's one of my favorite songs to boot! )

I liked the implications that they had done similiar things before (when Riku lost or tied... poor Riku, even tying won't save him) and ... I don't know, just the image of Roxas and Riku in this dusty, ruined ballroom. I loved Roxas comparing Riku to the angel (and then the last line "Looking up at Roxas, the dust in the moonlight glowing behind him, Riku couldn’t help but think that nobody else looked more the part." was very very pretty.)
Draco's Worst Nightmare chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
I always love the weird ones... Great story!
13loves8loves9loves6 chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
o por riku~! Roxy ish so violent hahhaha ' this was kinda sad tho~ poor guys
ChibiFrubaGirl chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Once Upon a December's so pretty...

And I really liked this fic too. _ Roxas topping Riku is always fun~ :3

I was listening to My Friends from the new Sweeney Todd (oh Johnny Depp...). Very haunting, also fit this fic... Well, sorta. -shrugs-

Great job~