Reviews for A Crimson Waltz
CadyD chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Heh, I could imagine a waltz on blood to be a favorite activity of theirs. xD Very good!
TheDeathgodess chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Hi can i post a poem about this idea? im asking cause if i do i would post a link to this story. so thanks and let me know k? k.

-A.
Pudupudu chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Wow! I have just seen the film and loved it (although it worried me) and I love this equally! Amazing descriptions and very in character; well done indeed! And if I may add a shameless plug (for you were one of my most faithful reviewers) I have updated Sins of the Father *runs away to hide*
VampireSwan chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
That was lovely.

]
Laylinka chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
I adore the way you describe them dancing. Personally, I love to dance and that nearly brought a tear to my eye for all of it's beauty.

I think it exerts a type of power, control and grace. To watch Johnny or Sweeney dance is like ...wow...

;speaking of power, On the movie poster, I think he looks like a type of Emperor, sitting there on his red throne-like barber chair.;
Deadsy Dreams chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
One of my favorite Sweeney Todd stories! Great Job!
niki-chan2 chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
So wicked, I love it
Angel-o-Darkness chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
this makes me want to draw a picture of it

good story
Dollfayce chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Why do I love this so much? Oh yes, because it's awesome. Sorry that's not like constructive criticism or anything, but really, its an adorable scene.
andaere chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Very good story, everyone was in character. And very interesting idea. ) I hope you write more Sweeney Todd fics!
MisstressTodd chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
i love the idea of dancing on blood.

you did an excellent job with the descriptions and sweeneys character

i hope to read more of these soon

-M.T
smashing chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
That was gorgeous!
Brooklynnx chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Really good. The characterization was really in place here. I just saw the movie last night, and this completely fits. Great job!
Lady Charity chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Very wonderful. Absolutely loved the description. A haunting romance, I must say. I like how you described it as a 'crimson waltz'. Crimson's such a nice word, isn't it? I really like how you wrote this, it is bloody (no pun intended) brilliant. Love the slight Toddvett in here too. great job!
Royal Typewriter chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
...damn.

That was...amazing. I saw that movie not too long ago, and this just made me smile. Ah! I love it.