Reviews for All Work and No Play
misa chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
aw...all work is what he wants...

lol I love Victor and sadly there arnt manyfic about him. This one was so entertaining! I hope to read more fics from you soon!
X-Final-Day-X chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
YAY! I love Victor! WOot! He needs more stories. It is my next project to add one! *goes to write* this story was very good. I don't think I'll be able to keep everyone in character like you did! *nervous*
edlovesjuicyfruit73 chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Victor is one of my favs too, he gets annoyed so easily it's kinda funny. anyway, i think you did a good job of well... annoying him, and bringing out his character. I wish it would've been longer, but good job.
Silver Sheilds chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Nice story, Victor is so right. Doesn't everyone else have anything better to do? Anyway, good job. I invite you to read my story, A New Family.
SmileyDudette chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
I actually really enjoyed that! Well done, and keep up the good work!

P.S. Isn't it fun to write fics where Victor gets annoyed? :D

S-D
Devils Melody chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
I thought that it was written well, I really like how you portrayed Victor and his personality. Are you sure this is your first fic? You must have been writing a while before you posted this because there's where you're at and then there's where most beginners are at...at the bottom of a cliff. Keep up the good work!

DMK
TCGeek chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Hello, and welcome to the Trauma Center section :D

I love Victor-centric fanfics, mostly because its so easy to annoy the crap out of him with everything. This was very well written and very descriptive, which I liked, and the personalities of everyone were spot on.

"Victor just stared and waited. By the time the elevator passed the fifth floor Victor started to tap his foot. As the elevator continued past the seventh floor Victor stopped tapping his foot. The elevator had just passed the eighth floor when Victor started to growl under his breath. “Damn elevator!” at the very moment Victor spoke, or pretty much yelled the door had opened to the tenth floor. Luckily for Victor no one was around to hear him cursing the elevator."

If you read this over you can see that you used "Victor a lot" instead of replacing it with "he" or whatnot... this happened a couple of times around the story and slowed down the flow just a bit, but it didn't take away from the story overall. It usually helps me to read out loud before I submit something so I can go "huh, that sounds weird..." or such.

But anyway, I enjoyed this a lot - it was awesome, and captured Victor's personality quite well! Hope to see you writing more TC fanfics!