Reviews for Random Drabbles
DoubleEO chapter 5 . 12/23/2010
BWAHAHAHAHA. That was funny! :D I didn't see that coming!
Canadiancloneluver chapter 13 . 10/23/2010
dont worry, i watched my diginty run away a long time ago. anyways, really enjoying these thanx for posting them
protomanfz chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
i have a suggestion why not ahsoka/anakin
Anon687 chapter 4 . 4/11/2008
The Yoda and Yaddle is great. I think that's the best one I've read so far.
Kayla chapter 17 . 3/7/2008
Thank you for writing those last three chapters, I thought you did very well with them.
JadedLadyoftheSpeculativeNight chapter 4 . 2/11/2008
Hey! Sorry, it's been a while since I've reviewed. I haven't gotten online in about 9 weeks. . .

Your grammar is significantly better. I'm proud of you! (Want a cyber cookie?)

Also, I'm glad to see you stay on top of your readers' requests, even if it takes a little time. Muses can be difficult, I know. Mine are still on vacation and regardless of how often I call them, they never call back. I even tried leaving messages, to no avail.

Anyhow, as I was catching up on my reading, I noticed that you seem to think your writing is losing humor-believe me, it's not. If it was, I would have stopped reading and taken you off my Alert list.

Keep up the marvelous work!

-JadedLady
AliuIce0814 chapter 3 . 1/26/2008
Yes, that is definitely true to Qui-Gon's character:

when in doubt, make tea.

-Icey
Anakin T Skywalker chapter 14 . 1/25/2008
How about a "wrong gift" chapter? Have the guy buy the girl a kitchen droid or something when she wants something romantic and have her take it as an insult to her cooking. Or have guy buy girl something romantic and fluffy when what she wants is a blaster or hydrospanner set. Or, have guy ask her to pick up some socks or underwear while she's out shopping and have girl buy, like, boxers with hearts on them or something she thinks is romantic.
Pharaohess chapter 14 . 1/17/2008
It's sad that this'll be the last chapter (although I know I oculd have helped...sorry). I've really enjoyed these...so awesome! I'll keep a lookout for any more, and if I think of any more I'll give you a message!
Kayla chapter 14 . 1/17/2008
love it! I do have a few request, Jacen and Tenal Ka, Jania and Jag, Anakin and Tarhi
i luv ewansmile chapter 14 . 1/17/2008
Ahaha. I think the whole "guys can't cook" thing is funny, it's the thought that counts. Very cute chapter to end on. I hope to see more of your stories soon. :)
Kati-Ellan chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Ha! Lmao love to see whats next! but was this when obi was younger? coz if it was wirte me as wonderwoman into the story m... Obi is so hhot this is all your fault dude you made me watch em and now i love em. whats for dinner! lol

Kati-ellan
A. Nonny Muss chapter 13 . 1/14/2008
This was cute. Please don't stop.

I think that the later ones aren't as funny because they are about more minor characters. Perhaps you could re-use some couples from the first few chapters.
i luv ewansmile chapter 12 . 1/14/2008
People are so much sweeter when they are sleeping. Aha. Cute. Liked the punch line. :)
i luv ewansmile chapter 11 . 1/13/2008
Ahah. This was cute. I wish I had some other pairings that I could request...hm *thinks real hard*...OH! I got it! Quinlan Vos and Aayla Secura *not sure how to spell her last name...* Just an random idea, you don't have to do it if you don't want to. lol :)