Reviews for Random Drabbles
elle.brodie chapter 14 . 11/5/2015
funny though
elle.brodie chapter 9 . 11/5/2015
Men can have purple sabres
elle.brodie chapter 6 . 11/5/2015
the struggle is real
elle.brodie chapter 5 . 11/5/2015
bahahaha
elle.brodie chapter 3 . 11/5/2015
good so he can boil water
elle.brodie chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
bahahahaha he would set fire to the kitchen
Stormcutter684 chapter 17 . 12/6/2014
Hahaha rofl! Most of them were funny, but some of them I didn't get. Some characters I didn't know who they were. And also, you should do an Obi/Siri chapter!
DoubleEO chapter 5 . 12/23/2010
BWAHAHAHAHA. That was funny! :D I didn't see that coming!
Canadiancloneluver chapter 13 . 10/23/2010
dont worry, i watched my diginty run away a long time ago. anyways, really enjoying these thanx for posting them
protomanfz chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
i have a suggestion why not ahsoka/anakin
Anon687 chapter 4 . 4/11/2008
The Yoda and Yaddle is great. I think that's the best one I've read so far.
Kayla chapter 17 . 3/7/2008
Thank you for writing those last three chapters, I thought you did very well with them.
JadedLadyoftheSpeculativeNight chapter 4 . 2/11/2008
Hey! Sorry, it's been a while since I've reviewed. I haven't gotten online in about 9 weeks. . .

Your grammar is significantly better. I'm proud of you! (Want a cyber cookie?)

Also, I'm glad to see you stay on top of your readers' requests, even if it takes a little time. Muses can be difficult, I know. Mine are still on vacation and regardless of how often I call them, they never call back. I even tried leaving messages, to no avail.

Anyhow, as I was catching up on my reading, I noticed that you seem to think your writing is losing humor-believe me, it's not. If it was, I would have stopped reading and taken you off my Alert list.

Keep up the marvelous work!

-JadedLady
AliuIce0814 chapter 3 . 1/26/2008
Yes, that is definitely true to Qui-Gon's character:

when in doubt, make tea.

-Icey
Anakin T Skywalker chapter 14 . 1/25/2008
How about a "wrong gift" chapter? Have the guy buy the girl a kitchen droid or something when she wants something romantic and have her take it as an insult to her cooking. Or have guy buy girl something romantic and fluffy when what she wants is a blaster or hydrospanner set. Or, have guy ask her to pick up some socks or underwear while she's out shopping and have girl buy, like, boxers with hearts on them or something she thinks is romantic.