Reviews for Neutral
Pocky Whore chapter 17 . 7/18
Did I really just read about Sasuke raping Naruto out of jealousy and anger and then Naruto confesses his love and they live happily ever after? Did I REALLY just read that. You have obviously never been a victim of domestic violence or sexual assault or have any idea of the seriousness of those things. You completely glossed over it. He raped Naruto to the point he passed out. This is disgusting. You could have at least added in more emotional depth to the situation.

I wasted the last few hours of my life to read a rape scene where the victim ends up with his rapist abusive boyfriend. Thanks.
TheGhostOfYaoi chapter 1 . 7/11
Yaoi fans were the ones that commented
DChan21 chapter 18 . 9/15/2015
The Sex was so HOT! The story was a bit lacking, but it was a fun reading!
saunau chapter 18 . 8/5/2015
i totali loved it
Guest chapter 18 . 5/18/2015
Luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv iiiiiiiittttttt maaaaaakkkkeee mooorrrreeee ppppplllleeeeeaaasssse
Guest chapter 14 . 4/11/2015
Yes, I have read Maximum Ride. I read the second book first, and THEN I couldn't find any more of the books exept the ... I don't even know what book it is, It's called Fang, and that hit me like a bus. Like, WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO ANGEL!?
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 18 . 3/27/2015
I liked this story! It was so heartbreaking when Sasuke cried. It was also heartbreaking when they supposedly "broke up". I loved it. I hope there's a sequel to this! If so please update!
BootyWumps chapter 18 . 9/26/2014
Fuuuuuck I just loved this so much!
shinkadoo chapter 10 . 8/14/2014
I often read fanfics in the morning when I'm too lazy to get up and I would like to say when I read "I tried to picture Gaara dressed in brightly coloured drag, waving the afore mentioned banner with rainbows and sparkles. My stomach lurched, and I almost burst into hysterical laughter" I woke up my sister with my own hysterical laughter.
USMCcAnthem chapter 18 . 8/2/2014
Perfect mix of serious and hilarious. Good job!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/26/2014
So cute!
Tsukihime1991 chapter 18 . 7/2/2014
Yayyyy... So awesome
Tsukihime1991 chapter 7 . 7/2/2014
*cries like a lil bitch*
Sasunarufan chapter 18 . 5/5/2014
IVE READ THIS SO MANY TIMES AND THIS WILL FOREVER BE MY FAVORITE FAN FICTION EVER
cary99 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014