Reviews for Neutral
Yes, I have read Maximum Ride. I read the second book first, and THEN I couldn't find any more of the books exept the ... I don't even know what book it is, It's called Fang, and that hit me like a bus. Like, WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO ANGEL!?
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 18 . 3/27
I liked this story! It was so heartbreaking when Sasuke cried. It was also heartbreaking when they supposedly "broke up". I loved it. I hope there's a sequel to this! If so please update!
BootyWumps chapter 18 . 9/26/2014
Fuuuuuck I just loved this so much!
shinkadoo chapter 10 . 8/14/2014
I often read fanfics in the morning when I'm too lazy to get up and I would like to say when I read "I tried to picture Gaara dressed in brightly coloured drag, waving the afore mentioned banner with rainbows and sparkles. My stomach lurched, and I almost burst into hysterical laughter" I woke up my sister with my own hysterical laughter.
USMCcAnthem chapter 18 . 8/2/2014
Perfect mix of serious and hilarious. Good job!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/26/2014
So cute!
Tsukihime1991 chapter 18 . 7/2/2014
Yayyyy... So awesome
Tsukihime1991 chapter 7 . 7/2/2014
*cries like a lil bitch*
Sasunarufan chapter 18 . 5/5/2014
IVE READ THIS SO MANY TIMES AND THIS WILL FOREVER BE MY FAVORITE FAN FICTION EVER
cary99 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Love it,awesome
Guest chapter 13 . 1/9/2014
oh gaara. that's why we love you.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/14/2013
Sasuke you idiot!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/14/2013
Onions. Onions everywhere.
LessLonely chapter 18 . 11/24/2013
Thanks for making me cry you selfish bitch XDD I know this story was written awhile ago but holy crap you are amazing! Keep on writing!
Haruyuuki chapter 16 . 7/30/2013
...:))))) the first half when sasuke was like 'I'm gonna break your f*ckin face' I was like OMG GTFO LIMP BIZKIT BREAK STUFF *goes into break stuff song rampage*

Uhhh Ummm *cough cough*
And the I was literally screaming somebody get a pan, get a f*ckin pan and hit both of those idiots.

Admit to your feelings and there won't be any misunderstandings, but hey that's why I reading this for angst...and humor...a-and...smex *snickers evilly*