Reviews for Liar, Liar
Eternal Abyss 59 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Oh my god I cried and the whole time I was listening yo "So sick" by max Schneider and Sam tsui and i cried even more I love this couple to death and this was so cute :)
Violetcarson chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
For some reason, I listened to the song 'Caramelldansen' about 4 times over the course of reading, and then immediately re-reading, this fic. No idea why, but it seemed well matched. That, or its 2 a.m. and my brain is shutting down. Either way, I love this fic. It's so awesome. You have such a perfect characterization of Temari, it's insane! Anyway, marvelous job.
Sand-Jounin-Temari chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
one word to describe this.. "PERFECT"
Rama Chan chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
!
Shadow Owner chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Tainted Moonlight,

You're giving me a really hard time deciding which I love better, Sand (I still return every now and then to read it), or this, and after grappling with myself, I've decided I love them both! They're definitely on my 'Classic collection', if I may say so. If I could, I'd add you to my 'Favourite Authors' list many times over.

This a refreshing, delightful read. Eventful and emotive, desirable and desperate, wholesome and witty, intellectual and inspiring, charming and classy. Adventure coupled with angst, everything all at once, yet in just the right dosages.

Apt characterisation aside (yes this applies to all your characters in this story), you've again worked your magic with the words. It's truly a satisfying, fulfilling, high-quality read that exceeds the high expections I've come to have when it comes to your writing.

Thanks a million, Tainted Moonlight, for yet another of epic writing from you. You're a real marvel!
Moon-Diva chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Interesting take on their relationship, I liked it ]

Keep writing!
Tallis-chan chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
It's very interesting to see Temari like this... I never really thought of the idea of her just bluffing it. But this was still awesome! I loved it!
Unices chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
this is so well writen. Why I could see this happening, but what did they fight about in the begining? guess it dosn't matter.
Magical Mahou chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Good fic!

I had some troubles getting the tense it was in.

[“I never listen to your stupidities anyway.”

“Which is why we’re in this predicament in the first place.”]

I couldn't help laughing XD
xxguesswhoxx chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
aw loved it _
hell-butterfly chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
that's very nicely depicted and laid out...very natural, you characterized them well. good job! really love it~
extraordinaire chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Aw! This was so incredibly cute and i loved it! Awesome job!
Shubaltz Crazist chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Wow you should write a sequal. Not immediate {i cant spell} but like what happened after five yrs! I think it would be awsome or funny i always think of Kankuro and Gaara babysitting _ Keep up the awsome writing! SC
RedAnko chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
It's hitai-ite. Close enough though. (Heh, correcting people is kinda a habit for me. Sorry.) Great job, I really liked this. Perfectly in character for them both. It was funny, sad, romantic, all at just the right times. Temari and Yoshino were absolutely hilarious in the hospital. Wonderful job, the plot and writing style were both very good and well-developed. Keep on writing, you're great!

~RedAnko
Gwenchanayo chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
This story was truly awesome. I thought shikamaru would die but u didnt let him die ..cool...the part where Temari yelled at Shikamaru in the hospital was my fave one it rox!And there wasn't any OOC!

Yup,keep write shikatema stories!