Reviews for Songfic Collection
berryboom chapter 6 . 9/17/2013
Extraordinaire. x)
Rayen Autumn King chapter 6 . 4/3/2009
hey, read the songfics, and I was wondering if you could do God Love Her, by Toby Keith. Any malexfemale pairing will work, as long as it is not Lee. Sorry I just don't like him.

Rayen
endlesslifex chapter 6 . 7/5/2008
Okayy, wait. I said, wait, wait, wait, wait, WAIT. (Gotta love Dane Cook)

You are taking dare I say... requests?

Hmm, well let's see, what the word.., oh yeahh.

FRICK YESS!

SASUSAKU but of course

With Untouched! By the Veronicas! (I feel as if I have said this to you before..)

((And I like the song shake it, but I have no idea what couple would be with THAT song!))
i.want.my.money.back chapter 5 . 4/13/2008
haillu!

your fanficS r so NICE!

i'd lyk 2 request a SasuSaku fic...

and the song is...

"Your Face" by Taylor Swift!

Tnx! Hope u'll write one!
ChenaChan chapter 6 . 4/5/2008
xD Omgsh! These were all songs that I forgot about! Thanks for bringing them back! And I love your stories!
werewolfluvr147 chapter 5 . 4/2/2008
OMg no way! thank you, I didn't really thin you'd actually do it! I mean no one actually wrote a story/idea/ chapter cuz i thought it'd b coolio! Well anyway this was an awesome chapter, and i love it! its just so sweet! like that whole cry cuz u love it. lol, well i'll try and give u more ideas, if u want em. Um ttyl
werewolfluvr147 chapter 6 . 4/2/2008
Aww too cute! ususally I'm not a leesaku fan but he's just so funny and in love! it's too cute! Lol, i love how their kids will look, only a face a mother could love, lol jk. well keep writing, this is amazing!
TwoDragonFire chapter 6 . 4/2/2008
I love my-girl's-ex-boyfriend! It's such a cool song and goes perfect with LeeSaku! MORE LEESAKU!

Or LeeAya! (LeexAyame Ichiraku!)

What? I didn't say that!

Nice FIc! MORE! UPDATE SOON!
obsessed-beyond-reason2001 chapter 6 . 3/16/2008
And except for Ino and Sasuke. And yes, I love it!
Xanie chapter 6 . 3/15/2008
The pink bowl cuts and black eyebrows thing made my eye look like it was having a spaz attack. Seriously.
Xanie chapter 4 . 3/15/2008
Haha! Thriller can be a good song for Orochimaru too... Whenever that plays in our car (My dad burned a CD of Michael Jackson's 'Bests' T.T) I remember Orochimaru and have to resist laughing, espcially when Michael Jackson screams the word 'Thriller' during the chorus... :D
SMOKe13 chapter 6 . 3/15/2008
that was a cute story. but lee and sakura though? i mean i'm a fan of lee and him getting some but sakura? well i do understand that sasxsak is very over played but lee deserves someone who loves him back! but whatever. can't wait to read the next chapter!
shierysh chapter 6 . 3/15/2008
Nice chapter!

Update soon please
werewolfluvr147 chapter 4 . 1/6/2008
Aww! sweetness! u should do Naruhina with everywhere by Michelle branch that'd b cool (sry im a die hard Naruhina fan)
werewolfluvr147 chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
never had a dream come true is soo sad! it's truthfully painfull, and the worst part is it reminds me of my life...depressing :(