Reviews for Insanity Runs in the Family
Azyrrak chapter 21 . 2/28
This story is absolutely wonderful. The will they won't they at the start between Harry and Ginny is great. The character's a well written, and just so much adorableness to be had. I would love for you to come and write more of this, but if it's not to be, thank you so much for the part that you have given us.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/6/2016
Please continue... This is amazing!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/31/2016
Hope that this continues !
YouKnowWho chapter 21 . 3/12/2016
One of the best fanfics I think I've ever read please please please write more I can't wait please!
Natalieeannee chapter 21 . 12/3/2015
Will there be a next chappy :), interview? Bridal party? Etc. :)?
natalieeannee chapter 21 . 9/27/2015
just reread this fanfiction and loved it all the same. I am surprised at how few reviews there are - this really is an endearing story. Thanks for writing! Will be happy if more is ever posted :).
natalieeannee chapter 21 . 9/9/2015
This story is a great read!

really enjoyed it! laughed! cringed!

the writing flowed so well and the reactions were so true to character and believable.. great job!

If you ever update again I would love to read more.

thanks for writing!
natalieeannee chapter 16 . 9/9/2015
ahahaha! Ron and Harry's conversation! at the end

beyond priceless! so great!
oreoplatzchen chapter 21 . 12/7/2014
Since its been three years I assume you are done with this story. However it is still quite lovely and enjoyable. I would love if you returned to finish it.
Pieces-of-schist chapter 21 . 12/5/2014
I can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/8/2014
Luna is so wise...
Guest chapter 21 . 9/3/2014
Awesome! Best one I have read yet
nayin17 chapter 21 . 7/5/2014
Hope you will still update this story
nayin17 chapter 19 . 7/5/2014
I loved Molly and Ginny's relationship here. I'm glad that unlke most of Harry and Ginny's in ff, they appreciate Molly's help planning their wedding.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/28/2014