Reviews for Insanity Runs in the Family
Just William chapter 21 . 10/17
One would like to think/hope that there will be an update to this story but it looks, alas, as if it will never be updated
ginny.Pottr1993 chapter 14 . 10/9
Loving this story! Although Harry and Ginny need to get over their "friendship" :)
Omg that was the best thing I've ever read you are so talented! Keep it up!

- LilyLuna101
Know your shit chapter 4 . 8/28
Dionysus is NOT the good of sec, that's Aphrodite, also good of beauty romance and love
Riam chapter 21 . 8/9
A great story! Thank you.
Loving this story so much. It's one of the best I've read. Are you going to update soon? I'm desperate to see what's going to happen next.
Althena chapter 5 . 6/13
Nate and Lola, I see a bit of gossip girl kinda-ish.
Azyrrak chapter 21 . 2/28
This story is absolutely wonderful. The will they won't they at the start between Harry and Ginny is great. The character's a well written, and just so much adorableness to be had. I would love for you to come and write more of this, but if it's not to be, thank you so much for the part that you have given us.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/6/2016
Please continue... This is amazing!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/31/2016
Hope that this continues !
YouKnowWho chapter 21 . 3/12/2016
One of the best fanfics I think I've ever read please please please write more I can't wait please!
Natalieeannee chapter 21 . 12/3/2015
Will there be a next chappy :), interview? Bridal party? Etc. :)?
natalieeannee chapter 21 . 9/27/2015
just reread this fanfiction and loved it all the same. I am surprised at how few reviews there are - this really is an endearing story. Thanks for writing! Will be happy if more is ever posted :).
natalieeannee chapter 21 . 9/9/2015
This story is a great read!

really enjoyed it! laughed! cringed!

the writing flowed so well and the reactions were so true to character and believable.. great job!

If you ever update again I would love to read more.

thanks for writing!