Reviews for Moose
Dakalu23385 chapter 1 . 2/8
that was COOL
ninjadj13 chapter 1 . 1/9
I don't know if this was supposed to be funny, but few things make me laugh out loud when I'm by myself, and this story definitely made me laugh. This is an epic story
WolfKnight947 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Hello Fellow Harry Potter fans! I have made a founders-era Harry Potter fan fiction called Slytherin: The Story of Hogwarts which is about Salazar Slytherin slowly losing his mind. Please check it out and leave a review! Note: It has some romance and bad words, but I think I have done very well with it. However it is a Work in Progress, so please review kindly and I might continue it! Thanks! Just click on the name above and look for it.
TinaMaki chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
That's incredibly hilarious!
Are elks and moose the same? Anyway, elks are tasty, so maybe moose are, too ;)
Squidlock chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Beautifully written.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I read this on and it's hilarious
SquishyBobb chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Thank you so much for making this exist. xD
Sam chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I actually started full on crying from laughter.
pathologicallyRisible chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
.Ever.
K chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
This is actually really, REALLY good.

I started reading it as a joke, but then...

WOW D

Well done!
V4mp1r3 L0v3r chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I love the random hilarity.
LoopyLoo13 chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
LOLOLOLOLOL Frickin Hilarious! Or should I say; hil-airy-arse... :] My favourite quotes are:

"He was also naked, but that was just because he liked to be."

"Harry let out a wail that sounded much like a bagpipe stuck between Hagrid’s ass."

"Then he blanched further as he realized he had taken a shit right at the foot of the main staircase."

I love your work!

-squee-

Loopy

xx
Seabury chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Too lazy to log in...but...

Your writing style is fabulous! I thoroughly enjoyed the whole thing; short, sweet, fantastic, laughter inducing, and full of wit. I was immediately sold by the summary alone! Well done.
Kumiko-Sama chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Great. Now I want beer and a chocolate-chip scone for breakfast!

But seriouslt, I love your writing!

YOU'RE HILARIOUS

w00tz
GrandeVanillaSkimLatte chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
I really do love parody's, they are rediculously funny and the ending to this one was perfect ... poor Harry lol.