Reviews for Constant Motion
gsrlvr4eva87 chapter 25 . 1/28/2011
Love the story so far. Hope rory gets a job that she likes & can do a good job in without going against her morals. Also hope to see luke & lorelai finally get married w/everyone that they love there! Id like to see a happy ending for the gilmore-danes clan!
Rori Potter chapter 25 . 10/4/2010
That was great. Update soon.
Loridhhp chapter 25 . 7/2/2008
Great chapter! I just moved and it took 2 weeks to get my computer up and running so I'm trying to catch up on reading my favorite stories. Lorelai seems glad that Rory is home but she also doesn't want her to go away again. She really missed her. I know how that feels. I just reunited with my only child, my 17 year old daughter who's been living in a residential facility for 2 1/2 years, and it feels so great to have her home again. I really missed her and she missed me. I can't wait to read more now that my computer is hooked up and I have internet. :D
FluffySmarts chapter 25 . 6/24/2008
AW! this is serioulsy amazing! no joke. i feel like im actually watching the show! but thats not hard to confuse since i watch the dvds almost twentyfour seven. i usually fall asleep to them and wake up to them. hahahah. ANYWAY! i like this story, please continue with it, okay? THANKS.
swimmerluver chapter 25 . 6/24/2008
Great job, Java, especially with characterizing Lorelai.
Like2CUHappy chapter 25 . 6/24/2008
i love it update asap!
Schuyler Lola chapter 25 . 6/24/2008
Oh, Lorelai, still wanting your baby at home. No, it's not wrong. But it is at the same time. Alas. Kirk and karate. I adore how you write him. :) Good chapter. And now, because I hope you'll laugh:

ZOMJ!1!1!11updateplz!1 i luvved this chappie!
Lukeistheone chapter 25 . 6/24/2008
I'm surprised rory didn't try to deflect her answer. great chapter update soon:)
chloe2007 chapter 25 . 6/23/2008
Aw I loved this chapter. I'm glad Rory came home. I hope Lorelai gets pregnant soon, Update plz
Copop chapter 25 . 6/23/2008
Man, Rory was right to resign. Writing lies isn't the real thing to do, so I fully support her decision.

It's not wrong to hope that close papers are hiring.

This maybe seems like a second chance to Lorelai.

Till the next update :)
gilmorefanforever chapter 25 . 6/23/2008
Aw, poor Rory. I loved the "reproduction talk" line. And Kirk doing Tae-Kwon-Doe? Priceless.
R. M. Jackson chapter 25 . 6/23/2008
I'm actually pretty glad that Rory came home. She did the right thing by not changing her article into something false. It sounds like everything is going to start falling into place for them. I can't wait for what happens between Luke and Lorelai with their whole "reproduction" talk.
gilmoregirlsfreak13 chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
i read all of this story and omg! amazing! you really know gilmore girls which is great! i love lorelai and luke, and i cant wait to read more! seriously my favorite story, so kudos! lol pce!
Schuyler Lola chapter 24 . 6/10/2008
Uh oh. You're in a very worrying writing mode, Java; I fear for my precious girls and their lives. But I'm pulled in fully, so kudos on that!
Like2CUHappy chapter 24 . 6/8/2008
i lvoei tu pdate asap. YAY some rory action(DIRTY! i know)