Reviews for Out of Things Left Unsaid
YEAH!

GET SOME!

finally:)
HPHGKCroar chapter 6 . 3/24/2008
it took a bit for me to get into your story but now i love it completley...casey and derek are wonderful together...update soon
I'mJustWeird chapter 6 . 3/24/2008
it got better! continue getting better please!
Jeni27 chapter 6 . 3/24/2008
Vanessa really is something. I liked how Derek found out Casey's feelings. It was great.

:“Snarky is not a word,” Tessa persisted. Casey nodded vigorously in agreement.

“Yes it is,” Derek said.

“I’m sure it is,” Sam added.

Tessa sighed. “You guys are such idiots. It’s not in the dictionary, okay? It doesn’t count as a word.”

“Do you have a dictionary on you?” Derek asked dubiously, taking his eyes off the road momentarily to glance at the backseat.

“Of course I don’t. But don’t you think I’d know whether snarky was a word or not? The dictionary is like my bible. I’ve practically studied it when I was twelve.”

Sam sighed in defeat. “She’s got a point, D.”:

That conversation amused me. I looked up the word 'snarky' on and it's in there. So, technically, Derek's right. LOL!

Another wonderful chapter.

-Jeni
Jaden Ink chapter 6 . 3/24/2008
that was the hottest kiss ever
I'mJustWeird chapter 5 . 3/15/2008
good job! continue please!
my shangri-la chapter 5 . 3/14/2008
LOVE,LOVE,LOVE this story! Please continue as soon as possible ;)
Dyodoro chapter 5 . 3/11/2008
GREAT story! You need to seriously update soon! Your writing skills are incredible!
daseyshipper chapter 5 . 3/9/2008
I'm really enjoying this story! Very well-written :) Update soon.
explanations chapter 5 . 3/7/2008
I love this fic very bery much, I just found it and now I can't stop reading, so UPDATE!
Ginaaaa chapter 5 . 3/7/2008
Interesting, I liked the alcohal game. Update soon.
journeyfan4life chapter 5 . 3/7/2008
update.
dafuturesingingsensation chapter 5 . 3/6/2008
New reader alert. Yeah, that was the weirdest drinking game I've ever heard of, I don't know where you got the idea from. But at least it helped Dasey along! Yay Dasey!
daisy617 chapter 2 . 3/5/2008
haha, love it. great chapter
daisy617 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
awesome idea. great story! update soon!
260 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »