Reviews for Out of Things Left Unsaid
smi1e chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Awh, the ending of this was so cute : )
Allie-grrl4 chapter 8 . 9/27/2008
update soon
XAbunaiX chapter 10 . 8/14/2008
It was a cute story! I liked it a lot.
nieshka chapter 10 . 8/5/2008
I didn't think it was anti-climactic at all. The ending was really very appropriate. Not mushy, but still very sweet nonetheless. Good job!
princetongirl chapter 10 . 8/2/2008
LOVED IT UPDATE SOON
unoriginal-elizabeth chapter 10 . 8/1/2008
Oh this was lovely! Reading it all the way through - it just had a really nice flow to it (don't know how to describe it better, sorry!). I loved how you handled the Derek/Casey get together - and something else I really liked was how all the other characters in the fic had their own lives. I mean, it wasn't just a case of 'Emily pops up to make trouble' or 'Derek needs someone to confide in - where's Sam?' I really got the sense that all these characters had their own concerns and lives - bits like the Emily/Ralph meeting, or Sam's girlfriend and her dictionary skillz. I loved it :)
Lanter chapter 10 . 8/1/2008
What a sweet, but thankfully not sappy, ending. I have really enjoyed reading this story.
Catspaw Blackgaard chapter 10 . 7/31/2008
Aww, it's sad to see the end of the story, but I really loved the epilogue! It was very sweet and Dasey-ish and I was really happy to read such a good ending!
Leaf26 chapter 10 . 7/31/2008
Nice update. It was sad to see the story end, but I loved it none the less. I just loved it when Lizzie and Derek were talking and then all of sudden she says “So you guys aren’t fornicating or anything?”. Nice job.

Keep up the good work!
LexieCoop chapter 10 . 7/31/2008
loved it!
planda chapter 10 . 7/30/2008
aw

THATS SO CUTE :D i love it! great job
Tuva chapter 10 . 7/30/2008
We should definitely keep the Dasey love going when it turns out gems like this! Thank you1
Allybooklover6677 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
This is an awesome ending to the first chapter. Had to say it now in case I forgot later. Awesome so far!
Ginaaaa chapter 10 . 7/30/2008
I'm sad that the story ended, but you did a great job. I wish that they told there parents that they were together though.
wprincessannw chapter 10 . 7/30/2008
I liked it! so sweet sniffle - although I think her finding the charm might have made more sense since the pictures werent mentionned until the end but still loved it! and in the end the picture had sweeter uses ;)
260 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »