Reviews for Out of Things Left Unsaid
Classless chapter 10 . 7/30/2008
I think the end was suitably casey, and suitably derek and over all adorable. I especially liked the 3 crimes bit at the end.
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 10 . 7/30/2008
Hahaha. That ending was very befitting of two stubborn headed people who couldn't let up about a picture. So cute! I loved this little ride you took us on. Good job! Till next time!

~Chica~
briknowsbest chapter 10 . 7/30/2008
So cute :]

Great ending!
monkey-monkey-underpants07 chapter 10 . 7/30/2008
aw. that was a cute ending! very nice. i really liked this story. u should totally write more! :)
SNN chapter 10 . 7/30/2008
Aw, this was really sweet! I loved the Smerek/Smarti interaction - they're just so darn cute! And, of course, the photobooth. That was priceless. I loved the picture that Casey kept. *is imagining the love radiating off of both of them as they smile at each other*

Anyways, I loved this! Seriously, you've done such a fantastic job with this story! ]

I hope to see more from you in the future!
creeperbeeper chapter 10 . 7/30/2008
I loved this story. Thanks so much for writing it! It made me happy. :)
my shangri-la chapter 10 . 7/30/2008
Aw this was such a great story! I loved the last chapter...even though i didnt want it to end. Thanks for making it long!
monkey-monkey-underpants07 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
oh boy! this is a really good first chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next, im totally sucked in! :)
DontCopyMe chapter 10 . 7/30/2008
I loved the epilogue!
daisy617 chapter 10 . 7/30/2008
Aww! I love it. That was such an amazing ending. I'm so glad they got together so perfectly. And, I think it was an awesome idea to end with the photobooth. So, great job! And terrific ending to a wonderful story.
dafuturesingingsensation chapter 10 . 7/30/2008
I adored how Lizzie was so calm when she asked Derek if he and Casey had been sleeping together. It was like, Yay soccer ball, doo doo doo doo doo... "So, have you guys been fornicating?" ROFLMAO

And I loved this story anyways. So don't worry. )
Silverian Rose chapter 9 . 7/12/2008
ah poor derek, i hope she smartens up soon!
jennabennaflyz chapter 9 . 7/1/2008
LOVE THE STORY! xD
Lanter chapter 9 . 6/24/2008
““Oh God, I’m so done for.”

Bloody great. I will miss this story when it comes to an end but it has been a fun ride.
daisy617 chapter 9 . 6/22/2008
I love it love it love it! Seriously, awesome! "Oh god Im so done for" eep hehe so great. :D update soon!
260 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »