Reviews for The Kyuubi
BeyondLight chapter 7 . 6/30/2014
this was the best freaking fic ever XD I laughed so hard and I just loved it!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/6/2014
I loved the whole concept but I think Naruto is a better topper.
SasuNaruIsMyLife19 chapter 7 . 12/22/2013
Wow that was such an amazing story! was hooked from the very beginning and once i started reading i couldn't stop until i had finished it. I love your writing style and your very descriptive (hehe XD) which is great. I love it! Good job!
HoneyBee137 chapter 7 . 5/20/2013
I liked this! It was cute and fun and sweet... *sighs* I do love a good Kyuubi-Naruto sexy times scene every once and awhile XD

I applaud you and your efforts!
Lady Spain chapter 7 . 3/23/2013
Aaahhh I fucking love this story!
Fantasy Queen Archangel chapter 7 . 8/14/2012
I LOVE IT XD
yukishiro08 chapter 7 . 9/7/2011
love kyuubi :)
LoveLikeDestiel chapter 7 . 5/19/2011
awww i loved this!
DoodleSmuke chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
OMFG I FOUND YOU!*glomp* I;ve been looking for this fic ever scince my friend let me read it on her comp. I just got a laptop and found you, im so friggn' happy! the way you describe Naruto's 'problem' is awesome-ness! this reveiw is getting to long so I'll go

Lurvz-DoodleSmuke
Deathless Wraith chapter 7 . 3/4/2011
I like Naruto out of control because of Kyuubi and you didn't make it corny or too unbelievable. I liked how Sasuke didn't have a crisis of conscience or anything either. :) I feel like he's too logical and quick to action to do that.
sasuNARU4eternity chapter 7 . 1/2/2011
soooo cute! :* i loved it !
Sev'slittlesecret chapter 7 . 8/18/2010
Wow! That was so goood! I liked it so much! -
IUM chapter 7 . 8/7/2010
kya. me lyk this story very very much. I especially loved the lemons (i'm such a downright perv) and i'm happy Sakura finally accepted them (i'm not a big fan when narusasu writers make Sakura a whiny bitch. She deserves more respect) i'm happy with the ending.

You and your story are both definitely going on my favs.

thanz for posting the good story.

Hugs and kisses
little-miss-randomness17 chapter 7 . 7/8/2010
actually sasuke you are. you're naruto's bitch.

-jealousy-

lol well i'm on a yaoi overload heh heh blush
little-miss-randomness17 chapter 5 . 7/7/2010
wait... 3 to 4 days... once a month... period?... ohmigod! he's a chick!