Reviews for The Kyuubi
1freakshow chapter 7 . 7/10
I've been waiting for this moment and for some reason I feel like Naruto might get pregnant
val-une chapter 7 . 7/9
I did enjoy the Narusasu smuts. Naruto being so hesitant during the first couple chapters kinda annoyed me a little. I wish there was less emphasis on the dominant nature of Naruto being due to Kyuubi because I find Naruto himself a very aggressive and dominant character as well! I thought Sasuke was really cute at the end of chapter 6.

And tbh, I'm also kinda disappointed the first time they did it when Naruto's fully himself is a sasunaru. I didn't expect to see any sasunaru at all! I was looking forward to a Narusasu when Naruto's fully conscious...
XD loved it
BeyondLight chapter 7 . 6/30/2014
this was the best freaking fic ever XD I laughed so hard and I just loved it!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/6/2014
I loved the whole concept but I think Naruto is a better topper.
SasuNaruIsMyLife19 chapter 7 . 12/22/2013
Wow that was such an amazing story! was hooked from the very beginning and once i started reading i couldn't stop until i had finished it. I love your writing style and your very descriptive (hehe XD) which is great. I love it! Good job!
HoneyBee137 chapter 7 . 5/20/2013
I liked this! It was cute and fun and sweet... *sighs* I do love a good Kyuubi-Naruto sexy times scene every once and awhile XD

I applaud you and your efforts!
Lady Spain chapter 7 . 3/23/2013
Aaahhh I fucking love this story!
Fantasy Queen Archangel chapter 7 . 8/14/2012
yukishiro08 chapter 7 . 9/7/2011
love kyuubi :)
LoveLikeDestiel chapter 7 . 5/19/2011
awww i loved this!
DoodleSmuke chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
OMFG I FOUND YOU!*glomp* I;ve been looking for this fic ever scince my friend let me read it on her comp. I just got a laptop and found you, im so friggn' happy! the way you describe Naruto's 'problem' is awesome-ness! this reveiw is getting to long so I'll go

Deathless Wraith chapter 7 . 3/4/2011
I like Naruto out of control because of Kyuubi and you didn't make it corny or too unbelievable. I liked how Sasuke didn't have a crisis of conscience or anything either. :) I feel like he's too logical and quick to action to do that.
sasuNARU4eternity chapter 7 . 1/2/2011
soooo cute! :* i loved it !
Sev'slittlesecret chapter 7 . 8/18/2010