Reviews for All I Ever Wanted
Lauh chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I really liked it!
Anime Onnanoko chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
this was a really good story, I'm glad they found each other in the end
Dreams Shape the World chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Any story about where Jack is not dead is amazing in my book, but this one was absolutely beautiful! In fact, I believe there is only one other Titanic story I have read on here that I found nearly as beautiful as this. Amazing story, and all I can really say is that I loved it without any doubt!
HinaLuvLuvChan chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
it was so sweet :D
Lady Charlotte of Belgium chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
I loved the story! But I agree with hipoggriff-tamer, Jack and Rose seemed so calm! They could have been in a state a bit like the part of the movie where Rose jumps out of the life-boat and they run in the staircase to meet... Well that sort of state, you know... But otherwise it's really good! Keep writing!
hippogriff-tamer chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
I liked the story but to me they seemed pretty calm about seeing each other again after thinking that the other was dead for a year..esp Rose..would've thought that she would have fainted or something upon seeing Jack again... and I would have thought that Rose would have gone to Molly to show/tell her that Jack was alive before they left too..afterall Molly was Jack's friend as well...but other wise I like the story
zanessatroyella4evr620 chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Aw, I like that! It's so sweet! Hmm... I'll get back to you on what an idea could be for your next Titanic, Alanna! But I liked that!

Amanda x
princesstarfire chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
AWe this is soo sweet Bela i swear your gonna be responsible for my 1st cavite ooh can you message me NEED UR ADVICE lol