Reviews for Mortality
Firefly154 chapter 7 . 12/23/2011
Nice one
YamixYuugiLover chapter 7 . 8/15/2009
Yay! I'm so happy you've finally updated! This was yet another wonderful chapter! _ I wonder what kind of vampire Alice will be when she wakes up...will she have different kind of powers from both the T-Virus and vampiric blood mixing together? Aggh! Update again soon! xD I so want to know how this will turn out!
Steph chapter 7 . 8/6/2009
I gotta admit, I didn't know what to think about this story when I started reading, other than I like Alice/Carlos stories, but it really impressed me. I'm eager to see what kind of vampire Alice is and what else Carlos may gain from the t-virus.
LM3795 chapter 7 . 8/3/2009
...so does this mean she's a hybrid now? damn...I can't wait to see how badass she is!
DragonPhoenix16 chapter 7 . 8/2/2009
nice add, girl. a few mistakes here and there but nonetheless u blew me away with this one.

-Phoenix
Niamh13 chapter 7 . 8/2/2009
Keep up the good work;)

:: Rorania :: aka Niamh13
LongLiveOlivera4ever chapter 7 . 8/1/2009
Do you have any idea how excited I was when I finally saw an update from you? I was so worried; I thought maybe you'd given up on fanfiction. It made me want to cry! But you updated and the world was put right once more! I loved it, as per usual. It's impossible to not like what you write when you do it so darn well. Great job and please update soon!
RhioTre chapter 7 . 8/1/2009
great chapter, redd! I had wondered if you had stopped writing... glad you are back! thanks! take care RT
ThornRose16 chapter 6 . 6/15/2009
This story is really good. The crossover idea was amazing and creative. I really love it :)
third party chapter 6 . 12/6/2008
i have to know what happens next, so plz update really soon.
YamixYuugiLover chapter 6 . 10/17/2008
This is awesome! _ I kinda knew Alice would figure Carlos out. xD Keep up the wonderful work! I hope you'll update soon, cause this story is great!
Yunie Leonheart chapter 6 . 7/8/2008
I really loved this story, a true gem. Please write more soon .
LongLiveOlivera4ever chapter 6 . 7/3/2008
Oh, my God, Oh, my God!

You've got to continue!

I know she can't die! Not Alice!

and dammit, when are they gonna get together?

Beautiful chapter! Can't wait for the next update!
LongLiveOlivera4ever chapter 5 . 7/3/2008
Oh...

Now that's fuel for my fantasies. Carlos Olivera with his shirt off. M...

And I can't wait for the next chapter. Carlos in a tux...deliciousness!
LongLiveOlivera4ever chapter 4 . 7/3/2008
God, I'd forgotten how much I love this story 'til I found the updates.

It's amazing!

I can't wait to get to the next chapters!

I can't lose track of this story again. It's too great!