Reviews for The Tales of a Misjudged Computer
HAL nuuu!
nasdat ptitsa girl chapter 4 . 4/18/2011
It was great!
SYCD chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
HAL and Dave are my two favorite characters in 2001.

Good to see that I'm not the only one who thought they make a cute pair :) I hope there are more chapters comming even though the story hasn't been updated in a while.
deactivated account 999 chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
This is so gayly stupidly humourously ridicoulosly sweet

I just finished reading 2001 like... Two hours ago, and I couldn't stop crying ever since the scene when Frankie dies (now that I've spoiled myself I know he really dosen't dies. Does he?).

I through I was the only one with the slash idea in my mind. I mean, two men and a computer alone for two years? I so didn't bougth the "medicine" thing.

I have to say I had a love-hate relationship with HAL. I liked the way he was so sweet and innocent, but he could be really annoying. Even though, tThis make me laugh a lot. I liked the lightness of it. The perfect cure to laugh a little about the characters you just fell for. I loved it.

I excuse myself now, I'm off to write some Loyd/David/Frankie slash/angst.

-Alex.
MindlessDream chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
There is an underlying...freakyness to this. :3
Alex chapter 4 . 10/7/2008
WOW! That's a good story)

I've just finished my Space Odyssey fanfic in my native Russian language, not humour, more angst) About HAL's one-sided love to Dave and his wish to become a human)) I honestly thought I was the only one who thought of that) I'm glad I'm not alone.

Please update soon, I enjoyed this very much.
Jo Huston chapter 4 . 3/15/2008
Lol, this is awesome! I finished watching the movie for the first time in ten years and for the first time since I began wearing my slash googles non-stop. On a hunch I wondered if maybe, just maybe, there was HAL/Dave fiction. And here it is! Yay! Great fic so far, can't wait to see more!
Robyn-Enjolras chapter 3 . 1/23/2008
hee hee this is GREAT! 'cause hal is TOTALLY gay, lawl.

i always hated dave. always.

frank. i liked frank. he was cool. in the movie and in 2001, 2010, and 2061. 3001... i hated that book. it made me want to cry. i hated indra. hate hate hate. a lot. that made me hate frank because arthur c. clarke did injustice to a lovely character that should've been left to die happily. have you read 2010, 2061, and/or 3001? you should. they make you hate dave like i do.

the navigator system in my mom's car is named hal :]. he acts like him a lot, too.
Sherrielynne chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Thanks! I like this story very much. I've always thought HAL was just misunderstood.