Reviews for 1 out of 3
ladybellatrix chapter 11 . 9/12/2012
are you planning on finishing this? it's so good!
DayDreamer077 chapter 11 . 6/7/2012
oh lookie! I can review! hm! Dinner dinner is going to be colorful! UST my tuckus! It is beyond that now. lol.
NoLongerActiveasof2008 chapter 11 . 3/30/2008
that new chappy about the dinner is going to be soo interesting. lol. hehe. the set up is going to be soo good.
SexyScottishDoc chapter 11 . 3/27/2008
This is a great take on how Cameron became one of House's fellows, love it so far!
CSIGeekFan chapter 11 . 3/27/2008
Great story. I can't wait to read more!
swanstan chapter 11 . 3/27/2008
God, House is curious as always why Wilson is doing this... hehe, I love Cameron, She was so happy! I CAN'T WAIT TILL THE NEXT CHAP! seems exciting!

Jude
ILUVHOUSE chapter 11 . 3/27/2008
More Soon PLEASE!

You know I love it!

And I love you!
All-I-need chapter 11 . 3/27/2008
Ohoh...now its showtime! *laugh*

I really wish I could see Camerons and Houses faces when they see each other...*laugh* Poor Cameron...House will be VERY "friendly" with her, Im sure. Maybe he thinks she knew Wilsons plan. And our poor oncologist is going to get beaten to dead with a cane-shaped object..*grin*

So please post the next chapter soon

Greets from Germany,

Isi )
sapere aude chapter 11 . 3/27/2008
good chapter

can't wait for teh dinner
Rawden chapter 11 . 3/26/2008
Oh I cannot wait for the dinner! Hopefully it ends with H/C sex... ; )
coffeeberry chapter 11 . 3/26/2008
Dum dum dum... Intrigue! Can't wait to see what will happen!
NoLongerActiveasof2008 chapter 10 . 3/16/2008
sneaky sneaky sneaky wilson. hehehehe.

this is going to be interesting. lol

jo, i'm going to write a chappy(or two) tonight. i need to. the craziness i was getting at my thread. lol .
UseYourWords chapter 10 . 3/14/2008
i very much enjoy your story. please update soon and often! :)
swanstan chapter 10 . 3/14/2008
you so rule you just got me out a sad stage now me happy! E! I can't wait to see this... it's sort of like a cliffie I can't wait any longer! MORE!

Jude
All-I-need chapter 10 . 3/14/2008
*widegrin* What a great chapter!

How will House and Cameron react, when they met each other? I dont want to be Wilson, when House finds out about the plan...*laugh* Poor Jimmy-Boy Wonder...he can consider himself lucky when he survives that evening...

Please add the next chapter soon, Im eagerly waiting for that "date" and of course the next day at work...

Greets from Germany,