Reviews for Jinchuriki of the Leaf
Dis-Appearing Writer chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Pleeeeeeeeese update this story its super good!
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Confused did this happen in the same day?
Yuuki Heartfilia-Dragneel chapter 5 . 9/1/2011
interesting story hope you update soon!
Isangtao chapter 5 . 7/30/2011
So many Jinchuriki, perhaps a bit too much...

But I like it.

Sorry to be negative, but I think you brought out too many OCs. One or two is okay, but that many...well, that's a turn off.

The plot, however, was good, especially the part where everyone close to Naruto was in fact a Jincuriki. I really never saw the one inside Ino coming.

Please update soon, I would gadly review again.
Black Ace 0 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
dragonamy21 chapter 5 . 7/24/2009
this is a very interesting story-line. It will be interesting to see the similarities and changes that you have made from your old version. This plot is more indept then your old oone. Keep it up. I Can't wait until you update.
Gravity The Wizard chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Continue Please!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 5 . 3/13/2009
Amber Pegasus chapter 5 . 2/11/2009
Great chapter. Update real soon.
grandiloquentCaecity chapter 5 . 1/28/2009
Dude, so sorry it took so long to get around to reading this! But better late than never, ne? Anyway, fabulous fabulous chapter! Do you plan on bringing anymore OCs soon? That plot was great and yeah... Please update soon!
Soul Jade chapter 5 . 1/22/2009
Let's see... my favorite scene was... Ino and Sakura's battle. Ino's demon, Hibi, is the two tailed cat, right? I really like the way the demon's personalities have influenced the jinchuriki-Hinata's crush on Naruto and Sakura and Ino's rivalry.

Random thought: Insert something insightful here.
Soul Jade chapter 4 . 1/22/2009
Awesome chapter! I think that this one is my favorite so far. I liked Rika's flashback and the scene with Masato and Ishida's teams. One question-why did Kotaru throw the kunai at Umi's head if they weren't there to fight?

Random thought: You know, the only things that actually go with the flow are dead fish.
RedRyder01 chapter 5 . 1/19/2009
awesome dude this is the #2 chapter so far with three being the best ilove the development of naruto sausuke and sakura's charecters in this one keep up the good work and i can't wait for the next chapter.
Karrin Blue chapter 5 . 1/18/2009
urg! i luve this story but gimme back stupid naruto!
Rena the pirate jedi wizard chapter 5 . 1/16/2009
Well, I liked the battles. They were quick and easy. I liked how Natuto's friend just used the demonic power, but wasn't over shadowed by it. I can't wait for more battles!