Reviews for Frozen Shadows
laughingst chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Eerie and wonderful.
phantomshadowdragon chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Oh, I really hope Seph's ok. If the design came true then did Seph's part come true or was the freeze thing really have to do with the quilt and the harsh winter?
CornCob chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
dang...that one was kind of spooky.

Through this whole thing, I just kept thinking about your writing style here. This one is a completely different style than everything else you have written (that I have read, anyway). That's pretty cool, since its in Cloud's POV, so obviously his thought process would be a lot different that the usual writing technique. I really liked that it didn't go off on settings, discriptions, or other things that Cloud wouldn't actually notice. Everything written was exactly what he would be consciously aware of, and I am sure that was a hard thing to capture. Whenever i do POV, i find it hard to let go of that comforting writing style i got used to, in favor of taking on the characters own personality, so Wow.

You did a great job.

This review was record-y! WO!

Keep up the lovely work, miss!
Kazaam chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
I love how the idea with the cracked design turned out! Now that's just spooky. **shudders** And that dream was pretty freaky too, especially the part where Cloud actually feels Seph freeze. That's just awful!

I can't wait to see the role the dream will play in the next fic! Seems like the new year for the KH crew is gonna be pretty exciting!

And it's so great that Cloud and Seph are friends! I think I keep saying that, but it just makes me smile. I love how they can actually talk freely with each other now, and show their concerns, even if they are somewhat awkward.
1wngdngl chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Come on Cloud, it's basically a rule that dreams in fiction be prophetic/symbolic. The non-believers are always the ones to die...
Subaru chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Will this have another part? Because the way you wrote it, nothing's been resolved... (And, no offense, but the dream and the 'design cracks' were really scary! ;;)
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
There's a very intriguing touch of prophetic surrealism in this. Cloud may not put much stock in dreams but he does live in a world full of magic. Time to pay attention to the signs, for his and Sephiroth's sake, I'd imagine.
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
o.o Creepy! Oh my goodness, what a teaser. XD

I loved Cloud's awkwardness when he went to talk to Seph. Aww, so adorable. X3

Interested to see what you do with this!