Reviews for Defiance Of The Natural Order
G.A. AnimeFan4 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
"Maybe I should just start wrecking shit up,"

That is soooooo Grimmjow! I loved this so much and I laughed quite a few times!
wanda lensherr chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Loving it!
Szayel's Angel chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I really think you should continue this! I loved it!
9foxgrl chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
oh boy, he imprinted
Accountclozed chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Such a good plot, u should have continued this fic, loved it.
Love Psycho chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
This totally should have happened.

-hands over platter- Magic cookies for you!
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I could picture Tatsuki reacting like that x3
unreliablekamikaze chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
After reading a third story of yours, I just went ahead and added you to my favorite authors because YOU ROCK THAT MUCH.

(andilikeyourname)

...well that was a dumb reason and wasn't much of a reason because it wasn't really a reason. It's just that I like your name.

Your story was hilarious. Heck, all of them that are supposed to be funny are reeeeally funny. I'm gonna go read them all and probably favorite every single one of them. At least the Bleach ones.

I'm gonna go spam your email some more.

iMAJ ENN
ahbuggrit chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
You've the beginnings of a good plot... Why haven't you continued it? You definitely are a good enough writer to do so.

Please update this story.

KAK
unagi-chen chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
HA! I love grimm and tatsuki! Nice story, Grimmjow's thinking was exacta how I would think of it.
xxAwesomeLucyxx chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Awesome! Grimmjow just got PWND by a human. Hehe. Hope there is/will be a sequel.
perkisaur chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
LOVE IT! i love tatsuki grimmjow stuff, this is great :)
Samariyu chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Wow, a fanfic that actually keeps these two 100% in character. Thank you, trully...

This makes me smile, seeing as I've been a secret TatsukiXGrimmjow fan for some time. Though I'm a guilty fan of one-shots, this individual story is in dire need of a part two...or three...or more. You know what I'm asking for. Though I know that it's probably pointless to beg, PLEEEEEEAAAASE 8D?
Kurohana Frost chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
hehe, i just wrote something that made me think of pairing Tatsuki and Grimmy together. thus, i got a craving. thank you for sating it P

anyway, great job keeping grim in character. i'm sure he'd really say/think those things o. he's such an incurable ass. i love it D
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »