Reviews for Family: Sothe and Micaiah
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I loved it. It was truly a wonderful story filled with such thoughtfulness and drama. Micaiah and sothe are definitely deserving of each other
Art Witch - Aka Mizu chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
That is so realistic! I will read your other fic. :)
P chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
this was good! You said you don't want grammer mistakes, right. Here is somehting I found: He little legs ran a fast as they could to evade his pursuers. I think you meant 'His little legs ran as fast as they...' Don't feel bad, you just need to read it with fresh eyes every once in a while. I'm glad someone was creative/smart enough to write about how they first met, not a romance between them. Bravo!
Luke chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I was really impressed with this story. I think Fire Emblem should of used this as the beginning story for FE 10 or something. Keep up the good work.
Zyoshiro chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
This is and Sothe are the best.
theifgirl1231 chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Awesome story! This is just how I imagine they should have met. It made such a beautiful picture! The characters and dialogue were great. I actually didn't care to much for the ending, when they're talikng about the Dawn Brigade, but other then that, it was fantastic. Isn't Sothe the BEST?
DigiTails chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Yay. Very nice. Micaiah and Sothe. They were a lot of fun to work with in FE10.
hkuikioi chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
u suck!
Charged chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Nice Story. Keep up the good work.
Anime-Girl145 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
I have to say, there may have been a couple of mistakes here and there, but I liked it a lot!

It was very nice and cute, good job
silverblade919 chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Aha... That was good. XD Nice...:P
jkminimoon chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
I thought that was very cute. I just got interested in Sothe and Micaiah. I'm really glad that I found your fanfic.
Aquatic-Idealist chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Well, rather nice. There are a few errors such as missing quotation marks and colons, and you probably should italicize the titles of sections in the fic "truth, family, meeting, etc." But otherwise this was a great work of characterization, a skill I need to work on. You've allowed us to feel the love between Sothe and Micaiah, and everything seems believeable, it's far from a lot of the presumed notions that many fanfics are written poorly. You may have only three works on the table, but the two I've read so far are both great. Good job.
tfhgvjh chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Haha, that was a cute story. There were a few grammatical and punctuation mistakes now and then, but it wasn't too bad.

You do have a few mix-ups in the storyline, though [game-wise]. The Dawn Brigade was created to overthrow the Begnion Empire, not Ashnard. And that was after Sothe and Micaiah were separated. [Their meeting is explained, vaguely, in one of the endgame chapter's base conversations].

Also, Sothe's character seems to be a bit off, but it's hard to tell if it really is or not. He does act very different around Micaiah, so it's plausible.
Weissparline chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
That was good! You had a couple errors here and there, but nothing a little proofreading wouldn't fix. :)

I really like the topic you picked, and you did a good job writting it. :D

I give you kudos, I do!