Reviews for Hard To Get
HarvardAU chapter 1 . 7/19
I love this one-shot so much!
This is amazing I love it so much it's one of my go to feel better reads
Connie Weasley chapter 1 . 5/8
Hello! I've read a few of your stories now and I've loved all of them. The reason I'm commenting on this one first is because I've never read a story where James ends up with anyone but Lily, but this was simply fantastic! I loved the development of the story - I think it might be one of my favourite one shots :)

I hope one day you write more about these two, because I ink this could develop into quite an interesting tale!
akagami hime chan chapter 1 . 5/6
This was the OTP I didn't know I was thirsty for. Amazing.
caesuras chapter 1 . 4/29
love this
LuV3nZbLu-hIm3 chapter 1 . 4/27
Moooooooooooore!~~~
I love mione to be paired with james, sirius, remus, fred and george, bill, charlie, severus, harry, draco, luscius (please do correct me if this is spelled correctly or not), i think this is my most fave pairings for mione. Most of it are the weasley brothers (bill, charlie, fred and george no ron sorry I don't like him paired with mione), the marauders (james, sirius andremus), and you know in her timeline (harry, draco and severus).
I really like reverse harem where in mione is paired with many guys, you do know what reverse means right? Of course you knew you are a writer!~~~
I can't wait to read more of this pairing and the ones I have written or in this case 'typed'.
Keep up the great work, man!~~~
Ja!~
87SMarie chapter 1 . 4/15
Loved this short story of Hermione and James. One of the best I've ever read. Keep up the good work.
katkeller1221 chapter 1 . 4/12
Please continue this story :)))
laughed, i swooned, i loved. Thank you!
shadowkat1295 chapter 1 . 4/10
You have a beautiful way with words... It's quite stunning. Even when it's just imagery, you give James a depth of feeling and thought that just blows me away. The way you write is so breath taking to me, that I almost found my eyes watering for a few moments. It's a rare turn of phrase that makes my heart stutter and my eyes water, but this entire one shot falls under that category. How lovely.
lexicon63738 chapter 1 . 4/4
Love love love love love! I really hope to read more this
Oyster Next To The Pearl chapter 1 . 3/20
Love love love this!
It is kinda perfect the way it is but I would love to read more one day xx
I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS! I really really wish there more chapters
ObliviateMeQuietly chapter 1 . 1/18
Not usually a JamesXHermione fan but this is brilliant! Loved it from start to finish! Great work!
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 1 . 1/14
I loved this! I love how it was Hermione that James did the whole proclamation of undying love and all the chasing.

I wish you would do another oneshot, how does this effect the war? That kind of stuff.

But I really really loved this, I had read a James/Hermione a few days ago and now I'm hooked. I need more.