Reviews for Absolute Girlfriend
Haylstarr chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Loved this story :)

You need to update though! _
Colbat chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Aw! Cute! I heart this story. _

Please please please make another chapter! :D
Izumi K chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Any chance of seeing the next chapter of this soon? I actually read all of Absolute Boyfriend and thought an Absolute Girlfriend sequel would be a brilliant idea. I like what you've done with it thus far.
Mrs. Aang chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Nice! (smiles devilish smile) Very nice. Make sure to update the awesome story soon. Is there to be a little romance between Sohi and "Kokoa"?
NightmareGlitter chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
OMG I love this! It makes perfect sense! And Kokoa is exactly what a Kronos Heaven girl figure would be like! It's amazing. I can't wait to read more of this! I already felt sorry for Soshi and all. Because he could've had Riiko, but then Night came into the picture. I'm glad you made someone for him. Normally, I don't like OCs, but this one fits with the story, which it should and all. Good job! Please update soon.
NiGhTmELoVe chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
OMG that was so good u have to keep writing One chapter is not enuff to satisfy my needs lol MORE MORE MORE i love this story Ur in my favorites author if u can email me when u update it if u can if u cant ill understand_ keep it up ur a great writer