Reviews for Golden Gates
firedragongirl chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
OMG! I can't wait until you update this story! OMG! DDX This is gonna be so sad! But I know that I'll love it so much! Especially since I love it this far anyway! XD So please update soon! _
Strawberry Eggs chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Shoved in a closet of pantry? That's a bit extreme. XD

In any case, I don't read many of these types of fics (maybe becuase there aren't too many), but I like these stories from before Zelos's mother was killed and how he and Seles may have been. It's adorable to think of a more innocent Zelos and his little sisiter.

"The guard released an unheard sigh. 'Chosen,' he began before Zelos rudely cut him off with an embellished wave of his hand.

'Guard! In the power and auffouritee invested in me as the Great Zelos Wilder, Chosen of Mana of Tethe’alla, I now pronounce you husband a—!'

The knights opened the gates before the young master could ensnare himself in his speech. They had to follow the orders from the Chosen, no matter his age."

Ba ha ha, I love this part! XD Guess I shouldn't be surprised that he was clever, even as a kid. The more things change, the more they stay the same indeed.

That last sentence though really changed the mood of the story. Everything was so lighthearted and cute...then the story hints at would will probably happend next Of course, they don't know what will happend soon...that's dramatic irony for you. :(

In any case, this was a great fanfic. It really seems like what could have happend before that fateful day. That last sentence was especially effective. It doesn't really change the story itself, but the readers' moods suddenly change. Well done, Arky! _

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to work on some fanfic-related things while Serene is still cheering over the more-or-less official revealation that Lucario will be in Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Serene: Yeah! Woo-hoo! I KNEW Lucario would get in! Ha ha! :D

Maybe I can avoid an Aura Sphere to the head for the next few days..._o
doragon no mizu chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Aw... that was so cute. I think the game didn't get enough into the brother sister relationship between him and Seles. Probably because there wasn't really one... but I think they still care about each other. Seles is just... proud? Too proud more like it... 3 And just enough sprinkles of innocent hints at what is to come. I like it.

Format wise, there were two places I noticed it seemed you had extra words or were missing some, but nothing major. Nice job.
MurdocsAngel chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
That was so cute! I loved the way Zelos was acting like a child, but still like a younger, more innocent version of what he will one day become.
Faux Promises chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Wow, what a powerful piece. The last line really made it what it was. Very nice, and at the same time, so sad. :( Really pretty.

-FD
Agent BA-07 Sun chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Pure fluff, but I loved it! It's interesting to see Seles and Zelos not hating each other. I also liked the thing where he almost marries the guards and the image of a young zelos made me melt. I don't care about what anyone says about him, he's my favorite character, definitely.
MoonlitInuko chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
...*wibble*... Uwah... NO! It was so adorable and yet the foreshadowing was so, so VERY SAD! *cries*

I love how you portrayed Zelos's friendship with his younger half sister, how it might've been before Seles was... sent to the abbey, it's really adorable, and really shows what they might've once shared, I mean, after a conversation like the one at the collesium, I've always wanted to picture it...

Lovely piece of writing with such an ingenious but darkly looming ending.

lease continue your writing!