Reviews for If It Comes From Me
Nessie-san chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
1. That wasn't Yaoi. It was shounen-ai. (The difference being that yaoi is usually...more...while shounen-ai is kissing and/or acting couple-y.) Second, it's Narumi, not Narume, and it would be Mr. Narumi, not Sir Narumi. Sir Narumi would be if he was a knight (which would be hilarious, by the way). So, he either has to be Mr. Narumi, or - if you want to keep the japanese honorific system -Narumi-sensei. Also, you had a lot of little grammar mistakes. I don't remember what kind, so I can't tell you (sorry), but I think you should read it over, and correct it, just to make sure.
chibbikim15 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
(0o0) -Speechless (lol jk, it was AWESUM. I sqealed the whole tym ;P hehe I luved it)
MoonlightSkye chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Lol, that's want I can imagine Ruka doing. XD Anyway, great job!
natsumeXruka chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
AH!

KAWAII!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
The Hopeless Wanderlust chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Okay, before I tell you my point of view,

you gotta change the Narume to Narumi... I was confused~~ TT_TT

and there are some part, where it was supposed to me Narumi, you wrote Natsume's name instead~ again i was confused~~

anyway, about this story...

...

OMG~! THIS IS SO AWESOME~KYA~

GAH~ I JUST LOVE BL~~

_

Love the plot, i love the fluff, i love the pairing, i love the writing style~~

thanks for writing such a great NXR fanfic~

I'm just melting away~

gah, awesomeness to the max~

if you write more of this pairing~ please, please message me about it.

-3 Sarah~ _
BabelOutcast chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
well, it's a cute way to but the two together, ne?

if only it was so simple...ha!

thanks
Jenny chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Aw, that was cute.. and funny! I seriously didn't know if I should squeal or laugh, so I guess I’ll do both! xD

(Just to clarify, I loved it! xP)
Kitana-san chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Aw...I love the story..can u make more...it was incredible!
Classically Cliche chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Very good, but here are couple little snidgets you could improve on: (1) Change the status from "incomplete" to "complete" because otherwise people will be confused. (2) Change the rating from K to T. Yaoi, with tongue is definitely a T.

Other than those slightly twirky errors, good job! I like the plotline, the pairing, and of course, your writing. They are pretty in-character (although the kiss was a little sudden...but it's explainable) and the actual idea is very good. Love it!
dominiqueanne chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
wow

that was interesting i must say, is nxr gay

hurry and update soon

i want to understand it bit more