Reviews for Bonus Gifts
DeleaMarie chapter 1 . 4/5
So... This was kind of adorable.

Jim and Pam are absolutely precious, and in this story, you managed to capture all the little things I love about them.

The fic was very well-written, and your characterization was just perfect.

Wonderful job!
young dawn chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Oh god this was adorable. It definitely should've panned out this way. Great work.
Macurial chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
These characters were written, in my personal opinion as a self appointed Office expert, Perfectly. Well done.
ThereAreMuchWorseGamesToPlay chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Aw. I so wish this would have happened! :) You are great at this. Keep it up!
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Perfect! Really, really good characterisations. So glad she read it! :D
StarStrewn chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Oh, my gosh. I love your stories! Seriously, you are awesome! I loved this, it was a really interesting alternative ending to the episode.

Oh and by the way, I saw you Angela's cat picture. BEST. PICTURE. EVER.
Quills to Parchment chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Oh My GOsh

this is so fantastic

i love this

you're right it should havr gone like this
bingbangboom714 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
I loved this! I also wanted to inform you even though it isnt important that the christmas episode was in season 2 and you typed 1 but that isnt important. This is such a better way to end that episode. Sequal please!
onetreefan chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
haha! so good. :]
rubycaspar chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Oh so-o-o-o-o-o cute!
Hero Fallen chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
One word: -Squee-. Well, not much of a words so much as an action/noise. This is how it should of happened! I loved how first Roy came up and "apologized" like a jerk and he didn't even mean his apology. And then he almostcursed at her. And then, Jim comes up all timidly and heartfealt and apologizes.
That'sMyFiasco chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
*squee*

Aw. That was so adorable! And in the best way- because you made it seem "real" and not cheesy or overly fluffy. The Dwight and Roy bits were wonderfully grounding for the story.

Oh, and for the record? I would SO trade my video iPod for a Jim. Just so's y'all know.

~Fiasco :)
ARSpunky chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Aww...that was so sweet. I wish this had happened in the show. I still wonder what was in the letter. Your version sounded perfectly like Jim. Thanks for posting! :)
Angel Monroe chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Ha ha. That ending was amazing. Bonus gifts. Ha! I love it. So much better than an iPod. Can I have a Jim for Christmas, too? Man, this is just such a fun little story to brighten up my...very early morning. Thanks for writing it. O:)
Summerbelle chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Seriously, why couldn't it have ended this way? I liked at the end when Pam insisted that she wasn't drunk. It's just like her to say something like that.