Reviews for Selfish
loretta537 chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
this is interesting, i hope you decide to continue it instead of leaving it as a oneshot. does inuyasha betray kagome? what happens with keiko and yusuke? does yusuke go to the past and help kagome? how did the makai and the barrier form?
Rahzenshia chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
I loved this story and because of your story I now love the pairing of Yusuke and Kagome. This seems like an awesome beginning to a really good story of how they leave their troubles behind and start a new adventure. I hope you'll consider making a story of this or find an author who would be willing to write one.
Crazy Mishka chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Awesome! I'm all for Kagome and Yusuke being selfish for once! Especially if it means they get together! Excellent development here!
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Will you be doing a sequel to this, though I have a good imagination, the suspense is going to drive me crazy.
WhiteDemoness11 chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
This didnt seem so much like a one shot..And I would LOVE to see it continued. Bitter, sweet, and yet potent...
Shaed chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
ooh ooh ooh! i want more more more! plz god no! don't tell me its a one shot a piece of me will die if it is. i'm just kidding by the way but its really good and i wude b seriously disappointed if u didn't continue this so yea
Dark Inu Fan chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Sometimes actions in the interest of self-interest can be a good thing. I can see those two becoming at least companions in some sort of way, helping each other with their own bad hands, maybe trying to trade some of the cards that they showed each other. Keep up the good work, dark
Kagome Lady of Darkness chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
I like it. Good work.
strangeangelsxx chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Hehe, I enjoyed it.
Mysticalflame chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
I'm sure you've heard this several times already, but if you're bored and looking to be writing, this one-shot has all the pieces to become a fair interesting story. Anyway, good luck and thanks!
NeonAlchemist chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
i like it! do you think you'll make a sequel?
Ayjah chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
wow definintely an interesting cross over. Thanks for the read :)
astrakage chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
If you decide to continue this it would make a good story.
Ireina Kurotsuki chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
To quote the book New Moon (by Stephenie Meyer)- 'Here's to responsibility twice a week- and recklessness every day in between!' I vote for selfishness! They should definitely be together with the way you painted their characters and personalities.

I also like the way you made the whole thing seem pre-destined and still utterly right! (some people go overboard on that... -')

Very well written, and I shall be heading over to check out your other stories!

Smile! _

~Ireina
Fox of the Fallen chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Yeah, what's wrong with being selfish every once in a while? I mean, if you're totally selfless then everybody would take advantage of you and you would most likely have nothing! Well, good one-shot fic and I'll review ya later, okay? Buh-bye!