Reviews for Pack Mates
BlackBandit111 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Aww!

Let me start off by saying that was cute, and I always wanted to see a bit more Remus/Harry bondings.

Second, this type of a cold stinks, I've gotten it a few times and it completely sucks, because you're borderline flu symptoms and treatment for that but you can't because you don't have th flu and then after it you feel terrible for the next three weeks. Well, this made me feel all warm and fuzzy, so thanks for that!

BlackBandit111
RemySevvyFan chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Awwwww, how cute!

I love it when Remus and Harry have a closer rekationship tan in the book!
SFJ0813 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
i like it. it's good. Peace
DecepticonDefenestrater chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Good story. I like storyies about remus with a pack.
Antigone1Evenstar chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Very sweet. I always like stories with Remus and Harry being friendlier than just teacher/student.
HourglassGluedToTheTable chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Hello,

Aw :) So cute

Great work

Rhr4eva
Severus-is-my-man chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
this is so cute! you should do a sequal!
Different Child chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Aw. Cute cute cute. Hehe. Someone needs to take care of you when you get sick!
Taura Callisto chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Cute!
Kristabelle Nymph chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Aw...soo sweet.

Loved it!
dapperyklutz chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
aw... aint that sweet!:] i love it!:)
teh blumchenkinder chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
*all together now, kidz!*: Aww!

;;

there was so much fluff in this I started sneezing myself! I must confess to a secret passion of mine, namely, Remus/Harry bonding (friendship/family plz)- also, I'm a bit twisted in liking sick!Remmy. -_- I know, I know, our dearest furry friend is not deserving... but he's just so darn cute... And not enough fics, that I can find, pay attention to how much Remus is both, not one or the other. This was adorable and wibbable.

*fave*
White-Knight-066 chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
love this, stupid me i pressed a wrong button when i met to add it to my fav. list -_-

it kinda looks like a father son fanfic to me, love it _
Lilyth Celestyn chapter 1 . 2/26/2008