Reviews for That's Why Your Tea Was Cold
Phoebe Cloud chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
The TARDIS. The old girl. Sexy. Idris. The Doctor's one constant companion.

Gotta love her. ;)
Sealy7 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
TARDIS, you go, girl.
MoonyandPadfoot12 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
"She told him later that she was rather certain in that moment that he was going to eat her. "

Why did this line make me laugh so much hahaha xD. Great story :D
starry-eyed-ocean chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
hahahah this is absolutely brilliant!

Don't worry, no Americanisms that I can see.
PeanutTree chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Ha ha, the way you write the Doctor's POV makes me giggle. I love the use of the word "snork," too!
LunaNigra chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Cute. I love the TARDIS.

And your is just great!

Lg Luna
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
I really enjoyed that. I can just imagine the TARDIS torturing the Doctor and Rose thinking that's just him over reacting again. A brilliant example of how 10/Rose fics can be extremely enjoyable WITHOUT the googly eyes and melting hearts! Well done!
Mardy Lass chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Loved it! So much fun!

I wish you many cyber-cookies for this. :)
cheri1 chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
lol! poor TARDIS! i don't blame her for tormenting the Doctor till he got that clamp fixed! this was so good! i love it!
Spoofmaster chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Aww, cranky TARDIS. I love the image of the Doctor all disheveled and mumbling lyrics-figures that the TARDIS would drag him down with her in her discomfort. I'm adding this to my C2, the Tin Dog.
Gamine Madcap chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
hehehehe...that was awesome. Yay for the TARDIS being in control of the Doctor. Keep up the great work!
ZiggyChaos chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Love the TARDIS! Good story. Thanks for sharing.
zotlot chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
gr, stupid careless Doctor!
earthy4 chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
That? Totally adorable. I love the Doc's litany about the TARDIS as annoyed girlfriend. I dig the stories that make the TARDIS a viable, interesting character in and of itself. Great job with that!
T'Kirr chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Very cute, funny, well written! Took a bit to adjust to the italics for dialogue, but I greatly enjoyed this little story!