Reviews for Only a Dream
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
Amazing! That ship is brilliant! The story is written in a really interesting way
Aspou chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
beautiful story :D
Queen of Night chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
The format is a bit different..Love the story line! Will you consider continuing with this story?
Rose Crowess chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I like that little tidbit about ways to become a captain! And this was a good, odd little fic. Well done )
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
YAY! HISAHIME! *fan girls mode:on* ehm... Anyway... i love your fic! I really enjoy reading it :) well done... Yosh!,keep writting!
Mrs. HopeEstheim chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I really, really liked this. But the whole HER division thing threw me!

I loved it. Really. I'm thinking of trying to write an Orihime/Shuuhei myself. There's only two on here and I really really like the pairing :)

Great job! I like how you went back and forth between the two characters. It really helped me see the depth. :)

(I know this is like, 3 years after you published it, but hey! An 11th grader can get bored sometimes XD)

Again, great job. I loved it. :)
spring smoothie chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Very creative, beautiful and sweet. You did a good job. ;D
Herzschlag chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I stumbled upon this pairing and immediately liked it! So firstly I want to thank you for writing HisaHima, secondly I want to thank you for making such a great job at it! This plot could have really made a long fanfiction! Are you sure you wont't give it a thought to make one out of it?

To make Orihime Captain that way...that's just awesome. I really wouldn't have minded to see Tousen brought down by Orihime cancon-style!
Sin Piedad chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I wish there was more~
virgointhestars chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
aw it was so cute! :3 loved it!
Fiction Sky chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
it's so lovley and original! I love it! and the couple also ;)
kades chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Nice story I like this rare pairing.
Roxenna89 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Beautiful, original story!
Jenwryn chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Given that I'm supposed to be a yaoi fangirl on the whole... this story just made me much happier than it ought to have. Really, it's lovely. And I adore how you wrote Orihime; she's coloured stupid by so many people, but I enjoyed the feel of her here.
Translucent Darkness chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
That was amazing! I love how Orihime became the new captain!