Reviews for Sickless Sickness
MssCassandra chapter 2 . 11/1/2013
That was super cute/depressing/awesome
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
Kawaii? Yes. Crazy? Yes. Do I want you to continue? Yes!
promocat chapter 2 . 6/27/2009
please continue-it's very sweet & i love that woman getting what she deserves
SecretTenshi chapter 2 . 2/16/2009
SO CUTE! please tell you got more of this story :)
Neltusailormoonpie chapter 2 . 11/19/2008
Please continue this fic or do a sequel. This is too good. I loved reading it. Obut anyway, i really dont like rit-chan's mom. she is evil. Im glad soubi knocked her out.
Neltusailormoonpie chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Thank you for finally writing a sic fic with ritsuka and soubi! I have been trying to find stories like this so thank you again! This is a great story and it makes me feel all fuzzy inside.
loretta537 chapter 2 . 7/23/2008
hey where's the rest of it? what happens to ritsuka's mom? where does he end up living (i doubt he'd be allowed to live with a 20 year old single college guy), how does he deal with being bed bound due to his injuries? please write more
HeadingNorth chapter 2 . 4/26/2008
Aw! Aw! Aw! AW! Kawaii!
TheDreamerLady chapter 2 . 4/9/2008
I really did enjoy the story, but I've got two little things that are bothering me. I'll get them out of the way so I can shower some affection on your story. 103 is not a moderate temperature. Any hotter, and you need to be in the emergency room, because you can literally cook your own brain, and die. Moderate would be 100-102. 103 is when you start thinking about calling docters. 104-105 you start worring about brain damage and death. Also, why does he have tourniquets on his neck and wrist? You don't want to cut circulation off to his brain, or is hand. Perhaps you mean bandaging?

Sorry, I'm in a medical class. It's ruined several books for me.

Anyway, other than that rant, the story has been very good. The characters are in character, especially Misiaki(or however you spell her name), and Ritsuka's refusal to do what Soubi said was very true to character. The cuteness is very much there, and I wish you'd do more Soubi watching after Ritsuka fluff.

update soon!

amanda
vincents1lover chapter 2 . 4/6/2008
aw to kawaii!
LambSam chapter 2 . 3/27/2008
It went by to fast but other than that it is was good.
XOiHeartMiloOX chapter 2 . 3/14/2008
kind of a fast ending, but it ended cutely (is that a word?) lol
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 2 . 3/14/2008
please write more on them and read my loveless collected shots 2 fic on soubi and ritsuka
Tsukimomo chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
OMG! I love this! I read this just before i went to bed last night and i was thinking 'aw' all night! *squeals* love it! love it! love it! love it!
LambSam chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Could you updated this fic?

IT's so cute and funny.