Reviews for Stop
CakeHeartsChair chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
very cute hehe
D R O W N-I N-S E Q U I N S chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Fabulous. I love love love that song. You're so amazing bridgers.
Guard of the Heradi chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Lol feel obliged to comment on all your ficts as I go. Don't worry, I'll be honest, I wouldn't bother otherwise.

Like all the others, I thought it was wonderful. They should redo the video for the song (which is a favourite of mine, always got that one in my head lol). Not kidding either, I think this was great :-)
malfoyswagger chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
I thought it was amazing, and I could never figure out what that song meant until I read this story. Thanks, and keep up the good work. ]
TheMusicLives chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Bravo! Well done.

They so belong together!
Brook-Lucas-Fan-23 chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Love this it was realy good.
titicapotiti chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
OMG I love it! so romantic! I download the song and it was beautiful! good job!
ribbiter chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Wondeful! Absolutely fabulous!
xUNDENiABLE chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
i liked your story, it was really well written :)

and stop and stare is my favorite song!
Jnifer chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
This is amazing. I love it! You're a great writer.
Moliver 4Ever chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Really good story! You should make a sequil about their wedding!
long island lolita chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
AWW, BRIDGIE! It was so cute. I think I'm going to make a songfic btw... OKAY, STOP TALKING ABOUT YOURSELF EMMY. lol sorry. But I loved the ending. And with the Chuck hating being so out of character... was that just you? lol.
Skittles Nittles chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Aw! This one melted my heart! I loved the epic love between Chuck&Blair. You made them both vulnerable, yet having them in character, which of course is the perfect ingredients to a splendid C/B fic.

I loved both Blair and Chuck's "But it wasn’t fair's" It was so sad and it totally broke my heart *snob*

Have I told you that I love your Chuck? He is splendid! He is Badass-Chuck, but also oh-so-sweet-Chuck and that gets to me every time

And I must say that I was kinda afraid that you would let Chuck leave before Blair reached him, that would have been so devastating! So glad you decided on a happy ending
karaleefan chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
OMG...I loved this!

Really good, hope to read more Chuck/Blair fanfiction from you.
mystripedskirt chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
This is one of my favorite songs! I enjoyed this story a lot, even if Nate was sort of nice for him. Serena and Dan smirking was funny, because everyone knows C/B is good, even if they do not!