Reviews for Promiscuous Makes An Entrance
of self chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
This was arguably one of the best gossip girl fics I have ever read.

It was such a lovely piece of work. I like how you characterized Jenny as young and vulnerable but also sort of strong.

Also I like how you portrayed Eric and Jenny's relationship. It was cute but awkward but also tender at the same time.

Brilliant work!

I hope you write more fics revolving around Jenny. :)
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Oh Jenny! How complicated life can be! Nice piece, I like the way you explored a lot of different relationships!
Professional scatterbrain chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Facinating look at Jenny - I loved how you drew out her character, making her much fuller and more vivid than the television show ever did.
charmed4eva112 chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
OMG, this is the best oneshot I've read in a very long time. I love the amount of detail you put into this, and made every character as they would be on the show. I adore Jenny/Eric as well, very cute couple, and loved all of this. It sounds so serine and real. I hope you continue with more oneshots with J/E, or even stories with C/B or J/E. I really loved this
MackayFire chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
I really enjoyed this! I like Jenny/Erik and Jenny/Nate is a guilty pleasure too. Dan was so cool in this story.
princetongirl chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
loved it update soon
mystripedskirt chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
This fic is made of WIN. Seriously. I normally don't even like Jenny, but you've made her so likable even in the first section of this story.

I love angry Blair like no other and I love that Chuck just pushed her against the lockers and kissed her. It is so like him to get fed up with everything and just do things with so much passion.

"Jenny swallowed thickly around the lump in her throat and lowered her head slightly, offering him a small, timid smile and a quick fluttering of her eyelashes. Just like her mom taught her." This line is amazing. I like the reference to Allison and that Jenny does take something from her.

"'When you’re trying to get to class and the resident bitch is making out with the resident jackass, it’s kind of hard to miss.'" I have so much love for this line, because that is exactly what Blair and Chuck are, the bitch and the jackass. This line is perfection and I'm happy to see Jenny say it. How Blair of her to point it out, hooray for protegees.

"'Now why don’t you run off and play with your little suicide lover?'" OMG and Blair is a bitch yet again, but this time to little vdW. Sad sad day.

I really really enjoyed this story and I hope you continue writing for this fandom!
long island lolita chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
I love this. No one ever goes into Jenny's mind like this and I applaud you for being brave enough lol. Totally enjoyed it.
CaityDid chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Really, really well-written, with incredibly interesting characterizations for all involved. And, ha, Nate would so think he's always the one being fucked over. Very well done!
000000oooooo00000000 chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
I loved this! Blair's characterization was amazing, and I liked the little bit of Chuck/Blair you had in there. I thought the Eric and Jenny interactions were really well written too, because I definitely see them as innocent and kind of timid, but I like how they changed by the end. The only other thing I would have liked to see would have been Jenny's thoughts on Serena- just because you included her with every other character. Anyways, loved the story!
wellthatdepends chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Oh, words can't describe how perfect this is/how much I loved it.

Seriously, the naivety and innocence that is Jenny and Eric - completely spot on.

The Chuck/Blair had the fangirl in me squeeing. As did the Rufus/Lily shout out.

Loved the characterization of Jenny. She's so intricate, because she hasn't really been explored on the show.

And the brother/sister moment was so adorable.

Well done with this! This was wonderful :)