Reviews for Wedding Affairs
mitzyred chapter 3 . 3/19/2005
what a name.. tigress that is..

lolz.. keep it up!
mitzyred chapter 2 . 3/19/2005
lolz... haha.. it was funny.. funny... funny.. boink! no... it wasn't funny... it was.. sweet... D
mitzyred chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
I'm hooked up... but.. i got lost.. lolz.. I'm still sleepy *yawn* gomen ne..~ wink
Sadistic Memory chapter 9 . 10/16/2004
thats a funny ending.
Tragedy Catalyst chapter 9 . 9/11/2004
wow that was cool. kinda strange but cool. I thought the song gave it a nice touch. nice.
shadow-no-honou chapter 9 . 6/4/2004
Cool!
damson rhee chapter 9 . 3/4/2004
good story! however, it is unlikely that tomoyo hasn't kept in touch with sakura, and that when eriol and tomoyo were getting married, they wouldn't have chosen sakura and syaoran to be the maid of honour and the best man. also, eriol was very ooc i find. but all in all, this was a great story! pleaze write more! :D
Li Mei-chan chapter 9 . 12/28/2003
haha. Nice job on this too. I'm afraid to say that this isn't your best work. BUT, i see that you have greatly improved. Congrads! Nice plot though, every interesting fic.
Mei
GoddessLD chapter 9 . 12/22/2003
Nice... Uhh... Tomoyo Not brunette... Well, I think you know that now... You DID write this two years ago. _ Well, I like it! Perverted Eriol... HA.
midnight blue chapter 9 . 11/20/2003
this is such a kawaii story! three cheers for syaoran no hime! keep up the good work.
mistress-eos14 chapter 9 . 11/4/2003
i luv it, 'nuff said
lilazngurl chapter 9 . 10/18/2003
ew... eriol is so perverted... great anyways...
Chaco and Lily chapter 9 . 10/14/2003
LMAO!that was great!half the time i was so mad at eriol then when the end was coming near i was chanting honest like " .ERIOL!" then tried to say his last name whicj i couldn'y but anywayz lol yah thayt was really good!byebye!

~~pochaco1991~~
Moon light blossomz chapter 9 . 10/11/2003
i loved your story! it was so kawaii! great plot ja ne
Candyland chapter 9 . 9/9/2003