Reviews for Wedding Affairs
baybee cookie 37 chapter 9 . 7/27/2002
awwwwww...this is such a great and cute story!

_

lol...i can't think of any other words to describe it because my vocab is limited!

hehe

well, fantastic job! i love all of your stories!
Lori chapter 9 . 6/18/2002
that was great i hope you write more fics so i can read them!* hehe g2g buhbye
The Quill Jr chapter 9 . 6/10/2002
Kawaii desu!
seyenaidni chapter 9 . 5/25/2002
lol funny ending! loved it once again
Lizziechan not logged in chapter 9 . 5/8/2002
Bunny: (squeals) Wow! Ang cute talaga!

Yue: (confused) What'd you say?

Bunny: Tumahimik ka-erm, I mean, hush, Yue! syaoran no hime speaks Tagalog, so I'm gonna review in Tagalog!

Yue: Ohh...I see.

Bunny: (to herself) Lives almost as long as Clow Reed and can't even speak a language other than Japanese...

Yue: What did you say?

Bunny: Eep! 0.0 Um, nothing! syaoran no hime, this story is truly maganda! I'm off to read more of your fics! (runs off) Bye!
Dee-chan moongiggles89hotmail.com chapter 9 . 5/5/2002
This seems to be one of your earlier works and to be honest I always found present tense to sound more amateur than past. Otherwise it was very romantic and filled with fluff. Very fast paced though. Falling in love in a week? Possibly yes but realistic no. But as always the content and the sum up made me like this fic a lot. The scenes were romantic and funny though u should add more adjectives. Good job, Hime-san _
Dee-chan moongiggles89hotmail.com chapter 2 . 5/5/2002
She really is -kun really did took care of her."she thought.

*She really is happy. Li-kun really did *take* care of her."

****CHP SEVEN

Sakura will always occupy a special suite in in,but your heart has a special room reseved for someone else."

*Sakura will always occupy a special suite (what's the "in in" for?), but your heart has a special room reserved for someone else.

*****
AngelicMouseGirl chapter 9 . 1/15/2002
Hahahahahahahaha... Funny stuff! I'm not so sure Eriol-kun would be so ecchi though... _ So kawaii and fun anyways! Ja! _

(SS4EVER)
JM chapter 9 . 1/14/2002
well, what CAN i say? you rock! and this story of course _. love it so sister!
sHugOtenShi chapter 9 . 1/13/2002
wai! you write such funki stories! and this one is no exception ;)
Fialka chapter 1 . 1/11/2002
YOU! YOU ARE THE BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEST! Did you know that? DID YOU? I am totally and completely in love with your story!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!I read it holding a breath!WOWOWOWOWOWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Eriol is so sexy!
DarkflamesSolitude chapter 9 . 1/5/2002
I loved it! . *lol*! you gave the characters deep personalities and described things great! I really like this story! Keep up your writing, ur really good!
Reader chapter 9 . 12/16/2001
eh..? WOW...Tomoyo..was mean...to Eriol...AWWWWWWWWit's so cute! - KAWAIIIIIII
Syaoran chapter 9 . 11/27/2001
Kawaii! Very cool! this story is great! I love it!
fireblaze too lazy to sign in AGAIN chapter 9 . 11/27/2001
huh..i thought i logged in..newayz, great fic! i luv the part when tomoyo kept on calling eriol a pervert..*hehe*
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »