Reviews for Wedding Affairs
Shima And Tempis chapter 9 . 8/19/2003
Yatta! Kawaii! Kuwereru!

Alright! Cute! Cool!

Anyway, this was a really good ficcy! I liked it a lot! The ending was perfect.

"Pervert!"

Amazing-ness of awesome-ness!

-SAT-
chibiheart chapter 9 . 7/30/2003
Aww... That was so sweet... It's really good! Keep writing _
B0nz-Ein chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
Hi THis Is a REally kaWaii STorY greaT Job
crystalheart chapter 9 . 11/7/2002
i read this b4 but 4got to review - n e way it wuz a great story no matter how many times i read it i jus luv et fics
Lady Pea chapter 9 . 10/28/2002
Another kawaii story. I loved it. Keep writing _-
Guest chapter 9 . 8/4/2002
its gd...i really like it...especially the last part.
baybee cookie 37 chapter 9 . 7/27/2002
awwwwww...this is such a great and cute story!

_

lol...i can't think of any other words to describe it because my vocab is limited!

hehe

well, fantastic job! i love all of your stories!
Lori chapter 9 . 6/18/2002
that was great i hope you write more fics so i can read them!* hehe g2g buhbye
The Quill Jr chapter 9 . 6/10/2002
Kawaii desu!
seyenaidni chapter 9 . 5/25/2002
lol funny ending! loved it once again
Lizziechan not logged in chapter 9 . 5/8/2002
Bunny: (squeals) Wow! Ang cute talaga!

Yue: (confused) What'd you say?

Bunny: Tumahimik ka-erm, I mean, hush, Yue! syaoran no hime speaks Tagalog, so I'm gonna review in Tagalog!

Yue: Ohh...I see.

Bunny: (to herself) Lives almost as long as Clow Reed and can't even speak a language other than Japanese...

Yue: What did you say?

Bunny: Eep! 0.0 Um, nothing! syaoran no hime, this story is truly maganda! I'm off to read more of your fics! (runs off) Bye!
Dee-chan moongiggles89hotmail.com chapter 9 . 5/5/2002
This seems to be one of your earlier works and to be honest I always found present tense to sound more amateur than past. Otherwise it was very romantic and filled with fluff. Very fast paced though. Falling in love in a week? Possibly yes but realistic no. But as always the content and the sum up made me like this fic a lot. The scenes were romantic and funny though u should add more adjectives. Good job, Hime-san _
Dee-chan moongiggles89hotmail.com chapter 2 . 5/5/2002
She really is -kun really did took care of her."she thought.

*She really is happy. Li-kun really did *take* care of her."

****CHP SEVEN

Sakura will always occupy a special suite in in,but your heart has a special room reseved for someone else."

*Sakura will always occupy a special suite (what's the "in in" for?), but your heart has a special room reserved for someone else.

*****
AngelicMouseGirl chapter 9 . 1/15/2002
Hahahahahahahaha... Funny stuff! I'm not so sure Eriol-kun would be so ecchi though... _ So kawaii and fun anyways! Ja! _

(SS4EVER)
JM chapter 9 . 1/14/2002
well, what CAN i say? you rock! and this story of course _. love it so sister!
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »