Reviews for Hisagi x Kira 1Sentence Piece
sweet kiss chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
once in the tree hisagi begins to kiss kira as there hands entwine with each other.
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I actually thought you'd killed hisagi. I was gonna cry and scream. I'm just getting into this pairing and your story was the first I saw and I loved it. It was short simple sweet and full of touching and lovable scenes. Keep writing more of this pairing, it's awesome
Virgil chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Yay! I love your stories soo much! My heart pretty much stopped at Grave. You're cruel, but your writing is still good, so I'll forgive you. Shuuhei x Izuru forever!
Tsukasa Kizuna chapter 1 . 1/15/2010

I love your writing. I like how you're not just being random, but you've managed to tell a story in this. Really skillful. I love it.
Zang Bluetterfly chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
such a romantic story eh. hoho
Renn chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I'm always very impressed by this kind of fics, even more so when you actually make a whole story out of it. Writing sentences from prompts is something I'm just not good at. And this was amazing!
Nen1986 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Your stories are making me want to join LJ to participate in some of these challenges. Your so creative and such an inpiration.
Slow-Motion Explosion chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Ah, you kinda suck, yannoe?

Foolin ev'ryone like that with "Grave".

But I loved it x]

This totally made my day
Ceestar chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Goddarn it don't scare me like that! Placing Izuru in front of his parents grave! Buh beautiful, loved it, nearly stopped my heart towards the end, but still awesome~~

I love your work and you know it _

(if you don't, you do now)
cg2006 chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
wow, this was better than i thought it'd be. the 1sentence thing was a really interesting idea and i think it turned out just as good as like a full story.

II-15 made me snicker like the yaoi fangirl i am. xD also IV-37 was cute.
prettybabycatty1109 chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Ma, ma. You made me mistaken around "grave". I though this is one death fic.

Though, fluff XD
Modern Sherlock chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
*gasp* You made me think Shuuhei was dead! *points finger and whines* You're a meanie!

Seriously though, this sentence fic is great. KiraxHisagi is such a nice pairing. Great job on this fic, it's quite nicely done!
tiki-92090 chapter 1 . 1/6/2008

I THOUGHT HISAGI DIED! But it was very evil. and cool.

I loved the Valentine's bit, very funny, loved Possesive!Hisagi.

Thanks for writing and I can't wait for more!
puts foot in mouth chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
This is beautiful and demonstrates a lot of skill.

I especially like the tension you create with the graves - for a horrible few seconds I thought it was Hisagi cold in the ground.

You do right to post the story here as well.
Alter Ego chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
That was lovely. I was trying to figure out why you skipped numbers, but once I realized what you were doing, it made me apoplaud your creativity all the more.