Reviews for A Bargain
purplepirategirl chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I absolutely LOVED this story! you should really write more! :)
ChocolateChipCookie27 chapter 5 . 5/11/2010
This story was very fun to read! You should so do a sequel!
JustAnotherAuthorDurping chapter 5 . 4/21/2008
So I just read this entire story, and I am infatuated with it! The flirting was so adorably cute, my favorite part definately being when Elizabeth and Jack had the pudding. The characters were spot on, and this is definately a perfect POTc fanfic. Kudos, love, for writing this gem. :3

Liz
Future Mrs. Sparrow chapter 5 . 2/21/2008
Once again, love, an amazing Sparrabeth story! Oh, you need to write a sequel to Curiosity: A Dangerous Thing! I read it this afternoon and my friend, I was VERY sad when it ended! But yes, this story was VERY VERY VERY VERY good. Then again, all of your stories I've read so far have been good. :)
englishfreckle chapter 5 . 1/24/2008
Great chapter! Loved the idea of using Shakespeare quotes, heres the ones I could find...

The title of the chapter is from Act3 Scene 3 of Othello.

“That cuckold lives in bliss Who, certain his fate, loves not his wronger; But O, what damned minutes tells he o’er Who dotes, yet doubts—suspects, yet strongly loves!” (same as above)

“She will die if you love her not, And she will die ere she might make her love known…” (from Much Ado About Nothing Act 2?)
Lily on the Pond chapter 3 . 1/23/2008
Love it. Especially since you've put Anne Bonny in the story. I love her. This is the second time I've read the story in an hour. I also like the Barbossa seems nicer in this story. Great job, please write more stories!

Lily on the Pond
Florencia7 chapter 5 . 1/20/2008
It's the end? NO! *pouts* It was such a WONDERFUL story! I really enjoyed reading it:) I think that you definitely should write a sequel! :)

Fantastic chapter! And they finally admitted their feelings! LOVELY story.

PS. The quotes are from "Othello", but my memory is not as good as to tell me from which act & scene exactly
xxJE4everxx chapter 5 . 1/20/2008
OMG I just loved this story! But Oh no! It's the end? [ Boo Whoo [! haha You should write an epilogue! ] I can't even pick one thing I liked I just liked the entire story adn this entire chapter!

Locking them in the brig! That was bloody brillant haha! and I'm so glad their FINALLY together haha!

Phenomenal chapter luv! Magnificent job! I can't wait to read more stories! You're a really amazing author! ]

P.S. “O! Beware, my lord, of jealousy; It is the green-eyed monster which doth mock the meat it feeds on.”- It's from Shakespeare's "Othello" Act I, Scene 3 ] great idea about the quotes! It makes it more fun and interesting ]!
purplekirbyshaft chapter 5 . 1/20/2008
ahh i loved it it was so very good! you should totally write a sequal!
Florencia7 chapter 4 . 1/10/2008
I loved the dinner, the dresses, all the descriptions were wonderful. And the entire chapter was awesome! Great story. Can't wait to see what happens next! And why did he run, indeed? lol
beautiful-mistakez chapter 4 . 1/10/2008
ermm.. um.. Cus he didn't want her to kiss him out of pity? lol nah, I dunno..

Update soon
missrisa77 chapter 4 . 1/9/2008
I thought the dinner party was a neat idea. As for what will happen, I have no idea, but am eager to find out!
tinkster chapter 4 . 1/9/2008
God. I love this story. I just want to sehks it up right now

...*cough* Sorreh. It's late n.n

Anywho...my favorite line..

“Why are all of-oh good lord! What is that godawful stench? Has someone broken bloody blasted wind?”

That would have to be one of many.

Well, bravo so far! And don't worry about Jacks ooc-ness. When you picture him, you can actually see him acting like this. I love the mental images I get when you talk about him sauntering XD

Can't wait til the next one!

-Kaiios
xxJE4everxx chapter 4 . 1/9/2008
OMG can I just tell you how much I LOVE this story! I have been dying for an update for two days and when I saw that you did I like screamed with joy haha! This is such a cute idea and I just love all the flirting and suspense! Your writing is beautiful and, of course, I especially love your JE scenes ]!

“My first encounter with one had me in the bottom of the harbor and stripped by a pirate.”- And why wouldn't we want that to happen again? Well maybe not hte first part, but hello the second...haha! great line

“…And after I gave him that rather long speech, he looks at me and says, but why’s the rum gone?”

Anne snorted. “Men.”- Men indeed haha! that was great for a laugh ]!

“Apologies. I was only stating the obvious.”- Obvious indeed! Stop denying it Lizzie ]!

“What-what if he doesn’t like it?”-Aw so cute ] Pre-date jitters...even if she doesn't know its a set-up haha!

“Beautiful…I swear ye take my breath away.”- Aw Jack's so sweet ] Totally in love with her ]!

“I prefer rum.”- Hehe ]

"I think we’re both missing something here, Jack.”- A YEA! haha there so oblivious lol!

"Lizzie rested her hand on Jack’s thigh. His hand came down upon hers, linking their fingers and squeezing reassuringly."- Aw that was such a cute little gesture ]

"Oh bloody…he’s jealous. Wait. He’s jealous? Vexed?"- Aw OMG Love this! Jack's jealous! How cute! Like I said...Totally in love ]!

AND the KISS! ] LOVED IT! It was so adorable! About time haha! Aw man, he walked away [ Well, only have to guesses for the reason...he saw Barbossa...or he wanted to do MORE than that and wasn't sure it would happen and so he couldn't keep kissing her [? OK not sure if that made any sense at all..it sound good in my head haha! Well, i really don't know why, but I'm dying to find out! ]

Hm...her idea? NO clue haha, but I have a feeling it's gona be good ]!

Aw no! It's over [! I need more to read! I demand an update! haha ok sry that was a little over the top...let's try this again...Please please please update ASAP! ] pretty please with rum on top haha ]! Phenomenal chapter luv! Magnificent job ]!

P.S. hope u like long reviews haha...what can I say..just goes to show how much I love this story and what an amazing and wonderful job you're doing writing it ]!
demon barber xx chapter 4 . 1/9/2008
Oh yay! This chapter is hot. :D

Grr, Jack! He should have ripped off her clothes and ravished her right there.

Ugh, I have to wait for the weekend? Lmfao. I'm so impatient.