Reviews for Fairest of them all
rainbowfish22 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Amazing. :D.
Saria29 chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Interesting fic. I fealt sorry for Nessa while reading.
Sale chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Zarri, I think you had me at "Nessacentric." Scratch that, that part was pretty obvious.

Brace yourself for the oncoming Nessa-fangirl squee. *Squees* Okay, so that was kind of weak. *Shrugs* It's a living. d _ b
QuillandPen chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
This is a really good story! I like how you made Nessa's emotions complex, and the way you captured the girl's emotions in the memory. keep up the good work, Shiloh!
The Pixess chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
This was REALLY, REALLY good Zarri! I'd go as far as say this is my favorite story from you (and that, considering in one of your fics I GOT TO GLOMP CHENO!, is saying something -)

Urgh, I totally have to watch Bare, I've been meaning to do so. That song sounds very interesting. Occasionally i'll get bored and watch old Sabrina The Teenage Witch eps, purely for Jenna, and be like...wow. If Nessa had working legs and pompoms and her WWTOE personality in high school...teehee!
Ginger Glinda the Tangerine chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Oh my, this was so good. I love Nessa fics! She's so interesting and I love the way you protrayed her here. Nice job!
grey-eyed-goddess chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Ha! I can review now. So, this will pretty much say the same thing as the PM. Two of my favorite things were in this-Nessa and Bare. Again, how does everyone know about it now?

Absolution is my thespian audition piece (and no, I'm not a man, I'm just singing that part).
Downright Shame chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Brilliant! My favorite character is Nessarose, so I was very intrigued. JLG, seems to have that affect on people. I love Bare as well, so I get the connection. Anywho, very nicely written!