Reviews for Harry Potter and Fate's Second chance
HPaFSC chapter 26 . 11/1
Its been a lot more than a week! Update! Update! Update!
nevertheless27 chapter 26 . 10/6
oh please deign to finish the story
Disappointed chapter 26 . 8/1
Is it just me or has the week been really long?
ericmyrs chapter 26 . 7/17
God damnit, this is the last time I get fooled by incomplete fics.
Why do you have to make something this good, and not finish it :)

Thanks for the ride.
AragornII chapter 26 . 6/5
Doubt you will ever see this...but am putting my appreciation for these 25 chapters into the ethers...

Hope Real Life has been supporting you in a variety of ways
AragornII chapter 19 . 6/1
I know this is long abandoned...but seeing the 799 reviews causes me to add one more.

A very good story. Thanks for the creative gift while you were feeling it...
Lilo23 chapter 26 . 5/5
Wow whats with the hold up in updates? Please update soon!
rayrae118 chapter 4 . 4/11
This seemed like such a promising story when I read the summary, but I really have no desire to re-read the books at this time, and that's all this story seems to be, with a few odd lines thrown in here and there so that you can claim it's original. It's practically like a 'read the books' story, only without the characters actually reading. What a shame.
mannu-minnie chapter 25 . 3/29
Please Update.
corbinskydragon1 chapter 26 . 3/23
This is an amazing story. It's almost a crime that there hasn't been a chapter in a few years. But things happen and can't be helped. This story is one of the best soul bonding stories I have read so far. It doesn't just center the bond around the story but adds to making it a different take with a strong Harry Potter story as it's base. Plus Harry isn't some over powered wizard just shooting threw the years. It's refreshing to read your different out look on the story when a lot of people just focus on the bonds most of the time. Don't get me wrong some of my favorites are kind of like that but yours has kept the Harry Potter feel to it and for that I thank you. Can't wait for the next chapter!
mannu-minnie chapter 26 . 2/28
One of the best Story. Please Please try to update it.
Scott chapter 26 . 2/13
This was one of the best time/travel alternate universe stories out there its to bad you stopped, but if you see this perhaps after so many years you could try again.
Jinx13red chapter 26 . 2/4
I have loved this story from the very moment the first chapter was put online. I followed each update. Even now when it has not been in my browsers bookmarks for years i still remember the title of the story hoping there will be an update. Please update or give a note saying why it was never /updated and if it will be again.

pissedoffreader chapter 22 . 12/28/2014
why is it that every author feels the need to take the original story and rewrite it so that it has the same exact outcome, i mean its getting to the point where there isnt even a reason to read these fics
Lead99 chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Please please please continue the story. This is literally my favorite harry potter goes back in time fanfiction. I love that he's not too pwoeful and he doesn't know how everything is supposed to play out so he doesn't change any major events. Please continue the story for God's sake.