Reviews for “Artie”
Mernom chapter 1 . 6/19
Lucifer's Remnants chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I simply loved this and sads that I never read this before when I started reading your stories
neogoki chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
the idea is incredible, wouldn't mind one or two more scenes or Omakes from there
the Omake makes me see Saber Alter
girukun chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
oh gods. that. is. AWESOME! i can't stop laughing.
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
You know, this is the only one of your stories I never read before. I just never wanted to touch anything Shrek related because I felt that the third movie sucked. Now I wish I'd read it sooner, this is Hilarious!

I can see how this would logically progress through a storyline, but without some void-altering Super Crack, I can't see you getting it to fully fit your style without just following the movies plot line seriously. the final speech at the end would be something else though. And how she deals with Charming hitting on her. That would be so hilarious.

I look forward to more unbelievable wroks from you.
HeartlessAros chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Well...Alter/Dark Saber may act like that..she didnt get a type-personality of her after all..poor Shirou he went GAR only for Saber and now turns out she is a lesbo! Heh..Fate always messed up a lot of stuff

And so he died at the bossom of his king...WTF!

St Joan would be cool enough
shinigamichild chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
I'm a big fan of your work and I will admit that because of this story, I went and looked up Fate/Stay Night and absolutely fell in love with it.

I know that it's been more than a year since you touched this one, but I ask that you entertain this idea.
Chalde chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
While it might be saddening to hear that, this is easily your best idea so far. That means quite a bit too. I really hope it won’t remain a one-shot.

Really… young/perky/annoying-i'm-sure Saber is so inconceivable that I simply have to see it.
diresphinx chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
hahah so cute. yea much more comic than fate/stay night. I am a shrek fan! Do continue
Lizard Valis chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Will you continue? This cross over is very rare and has never been done before.
C.M. Kearney chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
(“NO” cried Shiro of the Archery team, who’d recently dyed his red hair white, slicked it back, and burned himself heavily to ‘tan’ himself in an attempt to be more attractive to Arturia…)

deota chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
lol I like the idea i'm sure it'll be a good story. two things though

1.) PLZ put Shirou in this PLZ, PLZ, PLZ, PLZ, PLZ, pt Shirou in this PLLZ, PLZ PLZ.

2.)Why is the Omake longer than the chapter?
dark672 chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
The scary part is that it's totally possible.
mangafreak7793 chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
wow cool crossover, are shirou and the others are going to be in this story
Mental Productions chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
A fate Stay night crossover? ON CRACK?

And thus Shiro will die from skin cancer...