Reviews for You Know I'm No Good
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Great story and description... although the actual sex wasn't the best best. But it was better than 95% of what I usually read.
Puckabrinaluver chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
That was WAY hot... Geessshhhhh...
xBroken-Glassx chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Ryan being the manipulative one...it totally suits him! This was so nicely written, and quite humorous actually. Fabulous writing!
kaybaby1127 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
well damnnnn (;
CharminglyShar chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
i love it so hot you shoudl continue it
Kitkatlovesswift chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
ha love it!
yumie-darkness123 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
it was so hot and amazing it sent shivers up and down my spine.
Apolaki chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
That was... cute?

Goodness, I swear, I'm turning into an avid fan of yours. Although there were some typos here and there, it was still a good read! Yes, keep up the good work!
Only-A-Minor-Threat chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Ngh. *is a puddle of goo* This is made of win. Wow. Dominant!Ryan at the beginning then Top!Troy at the end was pretty much the sexiest thing. Haha. This was really good and completely made my day. Great job.
avalokannon chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
I'd actually be interested in how this would continue. You have a lot of half-formed ideas here which wouldn't suffer from elaboration, like Ryan's shares and the obvious potential for master-servant smut.

I don't really see the point of the beginning when Ryan orders Troy around for inane tasks; it just seems inconsequential to the rest of the story .

Overall, the fic was quite nice. The sex and seduction scene was actually quite good, despite certain clich├ęs which aren't strictly necessary (oh, and you should probably promote safe-sex). But as I said, I would've really liked deeper development if certain ideas.
limitedvocab chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
If there is a word beyond awesome, that's the word. Its that good.

Two thumbs up! If I got ten thumbs then it would be ten thumbs up.
Spectator101 chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
...

I have lost ability to speak. That was so hot, seriously. Bossy!Ryan is very sexy.. and poor, cute Troy was so perfect. I enjoyed reading this very much :D
oheygracey chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
I will review. As I said in another review, you write Troy and Ryan so perfectly. The smut was yummy too.. Hahah. Extremely well done. Again, I have to go read all of your fics...

xx
cassieburleson chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
wow...that was simply amazing. i loved how u described that ryan went back to his old self even though you could tell he enjoyed it. haha

simply amazing.

tyan is my 2nd favorite pairing. my first being chadella.

i have like the biggest grin on my face. that was just a GREAT story.
random-chick-69 chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Just one word: AWESOME. Just so you know, it's actually 4:14 am in my country and I have to get up early... really early... I'm still awake because of your fic. Thank you. Just... Thank you!